25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
sethnintendo said:
Well I have achieved 5 star rating for town finally and got ability to make golden watering cans now. Still have a few more projects to do but town is looking damn good. Still haven't gotten upstairs or basement but that is because pouring all money into infrastructure.

very well deserved.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

my turnip are always sold at loss

Switch!!!

Today turned over 4 million bells worth of tulas by selling to Flick. With the 1.5x markup I sold like 480K per turn.

fedfed said:
Jumpin said:

I finally got to Tarantula Island. WOW. 5 minutes to catch 39 spiders. 468,000 bells when Flip gets here.

That's the bit I am missing. I cannot sell to anyone in the deserted island.

Can't sell there.  Have to sell back on main island to either Nooks or that bug guy.

What are the things you do in this game? What is the gameplay?

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
Today turned over 4 million bells worth of tulas by selling to Flick. With the 1.5x markup I sold like 480K per turn.

I did about 3.6 million myself today. But that’s it for tarantula hunting for me. I am probably done with Island travel for a while too since I have mostly everything I need from them except a lot of bamboo (but I’ve been breeding it in my own town anyway).

While tarantula hunting a great source of income, it takes up to 1.5 hours a night just for a single hunt with the catch and release of water bugs. I have a gigantic orchard up now, and my house is done as of today. Next step is planning a 5 stars and gold roses as a long term goal. I don’t anticipate getting a significant amount any time soon. Maybe 2 months from now. I’m NOT going to plan out my entire island layout now, but rather do it piece by piece and work on it over the course of a couple of weeks. Granted, over half my island is being left wild/orchards/flowers, so I have a less total space to worry about than most. Maybe later I’ll develop the entire island, but not now.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 14 April 2020

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

all of the above make very little sense to me ahahahah. I am still poor with a small island. water bugs are selling at 1,200 bells. do the bug guy settle in my islands or it is just random?

maximum i did in one day is 100k bells.

Switch!!!

I say 15 mill or more https://youtu.be/3iPbQR9kqmw

Nintendo Freind Code: SW-4075-9631-2912

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXcqI8b10pET5-IuPz5cfw

fedfed said:
all of the above make very little sense to me ahahahah. I am still poor with a small island. water bugs are selling at 1,200 bells. do the bug guy settle in my islands or it is just random?

maximum i did in one day is 100k bells.

They come like once a week or two.  I don't see them that often so not really sure.   The fish and bug visitors seem to be less frequent than Gulliver who is once a week.

Well... I apparently took myself out last night... I fell and hit the tv stand and put a nasty gash in my head. I guess I can be called scar head because this will leave a scar.  It isn't deep and been cleaning it frequently.  I'm about to get some butterfly bandages and liquid bandage to help seal it all up. The score is TV stand 1 - Seth 0

Not as bad as it looks (looks pretty bad) and I should be fine.  No swelling yet and did a little ice compression.  I don't feel like playing any new games or something that I have to think much so.

So I'll be playing Animal Crossing and maybe finish the DLC that I got for Mario + Rabbids.