25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
sethnintendo said:
I believe the latest patch turns down the egg balloon and water egg spawn rates. Apparently they didn't realize how much was about to spawn.

Well I agree, i didn't catch a single new fish for a whole day, just water eggs.

But Sky eggs are so scarce now, very.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

HI Guys, How can I come and visit any of your islands? do we have to be friends on Switch first?

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
sethnintendo said:
I believe the latest patch turns down the egg balloon and water egg spawn rates. Apparently they didn't realize how much was about to spawn.

Well I agree, i didn't catch a single new fish for a whole day, just water eggs.

But Sky eggs are so scarce now, very.

Noticed reduction in balloons but the water eggs still seem abundant.  They either overload you with them or now not enough.   Lol...  Seems hard to find the perfect balance.

fedfed said:
HI Guys, How can I come and visit any of your islands? do we have to be friends on Switch first?

Yep you have to add them to friends first.  You can send me friend invite.  My code is in the op.  I was going to log on in half hour or so.

Hi Seth, we were already friends.

I have open my gates now.

does anyone else have a dodo code or have their island open?

Switch!!!

Around the Network
fedfed said:
Hi Seth, we were already friends.

I have open my gates now.

does anyone else have a dodo code or have their island open?

I'll open up my gates.  Time to see AC pro player town in action.  Lol jking.

coming. do you need anything?

Switch!!!

The people who are catching lots of eggs and zero fish might have a bug. This is certainly not the case for me as while I get a lot of eggs I am still getting a majority of fish.

Although, I don’t do a tremendous amount of fishing anymore. I did it at first for my first 3-400,000 bells or so, but now I focus on orchards, money trees, and tarantula or tarantula/waterbug hauls.

So, the trick is to clear the island of all items, takes 25-30 minutes, and then spend the next 45 minutes hunting tarantulas and water bugs. If the island is really easy to get around (like ponds but no hills or rivers), or is a bamboo/tarantula island, then I will go for a pure tarantula haul. I have made millions this way. The two nights Flick was in town I pulled triple shifts and I am sure those gamers with nothing else to do can pull 6 or 7 in a single night.

And yes, I tend to stay up all night because that’s when the kids are sleep, now that they are home all day... It’s a way easier time for me to be productive. Not that staying up all night was abnormal for me before the apocalypse =)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

fedfed said:
coming. do you need anything?

You opening up your gates?  I think I found a hybrid flower Nook miles island.  There were a lot of blue windflowers (pretty sure those are hybrids) and pink (not sure if hybrid but pretty sure).  So I sent coconuts in mail already but was going to drop off some blue hybrids.

Marth said:
So how are your turnip prices this week so far?

Mine are still on a ride down. 60-55-50

Didn't partake in turnips this week but my friend sent me link to site that has people with best turnip prices.  Might be considered semi cheating to some.  I believe people with high turnip prices expect tips from this website though but you can make killing.  Actually it is probably cheating because most people hosting time travel till they finally have a big payoff date.

https://turnip.exchange/

I don't care about making money fast myself because I know with summer beetle hunting time I'll make plenty.