By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The US Politics |OT|

SpokenTruth said:
EricHiggin said:

Also seems pretty clear he likes Trump and the Republicans. Are they all white? 

Your linked background information on him is a minuscule slice of his entire history. Any chance they happened to leave out the hate against whites? If you believe he's a white supremacist, his friends must be white, and he implied one of them must be a liberal, which he doesn't like, so.

Seriously?  Just how far are you willing to reach for this guy?  Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound right now?

Person A: "Carlineo is anti-black, anti-Muslim and is a white supremacist."
Person B: "He can't be a white supremacist.  He has a friend that is a liberal."
Person B: "I also think he might hate whites."

This is the conversation we just had.  I want you to look at it and reflect on it.

I didn't realize that's 'how it works'. My apologies.

He's not a white supremacist because I say so. Problem solved?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
John2290 said:
@CaptainExplosion He is the man and Google is the plan!

Just tell me, and no more of that lame ass Google excuse.

http://bfy.tw/N8Ic

CaptainExplosion said:
morenoingrato said:

http://bfy.tw/N8Ic

I'm sorry, I thought I asked for an intelligent answer.

Ah, my bad. You need to click the links in the search results.

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/

John2290 said:
Andrew Yang will be the next US president. That is all.

Yang wont win the democratic primary as it stands for now, so he probably wont become President.

SpokenTruth said:
Immersiveunreality said:

What makes the "Trump fan" a white supremacist?

Do you assume it because of skincolour or is there further related information to back it up?

Because a 2 minute Google search gives the guys name and his white supremacy background.

I asked him what made the guy a white supremacist from his standpoint and it seems he did not really care about this information but went further into hyperbole fantasy.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Stephen Miller's own uncle just called him a hypocrite, and likened Trump's administration to the Nazis, both for very good reasons.

Make America GREAT Again you said? All he's done is the polar opposite.

But he is making America great.  Right now, the US has the greatest clown in history providing laughs for the masses at every turn.

Machiavellian said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Stephen Miller's own uncle just called him a hypocrite, and likened Trump's administration to the Nazis, both for very good reasons.

Make America GREAT Again you said? All he's done is the polar opposite.

But he is making America great.  Right now, the US has the greatest clown in history providing laughs for the masses at every turn.

For a lot of outsiders both trump and reactions to trump in America looks like a silly political parody.

Immersiveunreality said:
Machiavellian said:

For a lot of outsiders both trump and reactions to trump in America looks like a silly political parody.

Trust me, for a lot of Americans it also looks like a silly political parody.  Trump has been the most entertaining President in history.  Its basically the movie Idiocracy come to reality.  More people in the US know who actually are within the President cabinet because so many have been fired in Trump administration.  I cannot wait until Trump make some Executive Order mandating we all water our yards with Gatorade!!

Tbh Trump can be entertaining but I feel that he is more entertaining because of how people overreact to some things he does or say Before he got inaugurated i literally know people saying the world will be over and that the US would become Nazi Germany but things seem to be going on as they normally do.

jason1637 said:
Tbh Trump can be entertaining but I feel that he is more entertaining because of how people overreact to some things he does or say Before he got inaugurated i literally know people saying the world will be over and that the US would become Nazi Germany but things seem to be going on as they normally do.

That is because it takes more than a President to change the US that dramatically.  But I will say this, he will have a lasting effect and it will not be positive.  As I told a friend of mine, it's not the concepts that Trump has that is bad its implementation.  When you have a competent person running the show they know how to get things done.  When you throw the same thing to an idiot, everything they touch turns to garbage.  I never really have a problem with the issues Trump tackle, it's the fact he is an incompetent idiot where he turns simple things into chaos.