By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Many of them are obviously psychopaths or people with other psychological problems but I really don't get why they always talk about communism. They have absolutely no clue. These guys really need to learn more about the world and stuff. If they would live in an "average " European country they would probably believe that 99% of people and politics in that country is representing pure communism.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
JWeinCom said:

And people claim both sides are equally to blame. SMH.

If the left never won the election, there would have been no need for a violent storming of the capitol.

As Ben Shapiro's audience always practices: feelings don't care about your facts.

White House might have been stormed instead.

Pemalite said:

As for China... At the moment there is a massive trade pivot occurring, the world is now start to look towards nations like Vietnam and Malaysia for manufacturing... But India is going to be the go-to, being the counterbalance to China and is also a democracy.
Could be an interesting 10+ years.

I do not believe India will be the go to place for manufacturing.  The reason is cost.  India has prospered and their people are now looking for higher pay because of it.  With higher pay, they do not look as interesting to manufacturing companies looking to keep cost down and margins up.  Instead you will see a bigger push in Africa where there is a huge population where cost is still very cheap.  

KLAMarine said:
Jumpin said:

If the left never won the election, there would have been no need for a violent storming of the capitol.

As Ben Shapiro's audience always practices: feelings don't care about your facts.

Why would Trump incite his own base to attack him? 

^ costs aren't everything.
Infrastructure and political stability are huge factors as well. Africa has rather little of that.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Jumpin said:

I fear that's on the program for this or next week...

Bofferbrauer2 said:
KLAMarine said:

I fear that's on the program for this or next week...

Storming the WH may end up a poor idea.  I'm would guess the armed guards at the WH will not be as easy going as those at the Capital.  

Signalstar said:

I honestly wish they would wait the charge the suspects accused of storming the capitol until after Biden takes office. Only because these are federal crimes and I fear Trump will pardon them on his way out. He has shown craven indifference towards using his pardon power to grant clemency to people who have committed heinous crimes as long as they have demonstrated loyalty to him.

That being said, these people are likely dangerous so I understand the need to get them off the streets.

I actually believe they should charge them now and let the President. Mr. Law and Order pardon them.  Nothing speaks louder than words than a pardon by the President to the very people who stormed the capital.  Let him continue to pile more shit on his legacy so that when the same people who want to bring up Trump as a great president, well, let the evidence speak for itself.  Although storming the capital is a federal crime, I am sure we can add some state and local ones as well which a pardon has not value.

Imagine sitting there and not knowing if the terrorist leader and murderer of hundreds of thousands of people will get that 200k pension and secret service protection for life.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

LurkerJ said:

Happy the democrats have the senate, the house, and the white house, and a loud progressive wing in the congress. I will look at what that leads to in a year or so.

The first 2 years of Obama Presidency should give you a clue but who knows, Biden may go south.