By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Parler is a complete dumpster fire of psychotic rage and death threats which they refuse to moderate. This is just scratching the surface.

Around the Network

Parler is definitely taking the brunt of this, but I wonder how Gab is going to be affected.

And people claim both sides are equally to blame. SMH.

^ These really are some unstable people, aren't they?

JWeinCom said:

And people claim both sides are equally to blame. SMH.

If the left never won the election, there would have been no need for a violent storming of the capitol.

As Ben Shapiro's audience always practices: feelings don't care about your facts.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Second impeachment coming for Trump!

Remember when Donnie Dumb Dumb said "we're gonna get tired of winning"? Well, in one term, he's lost the House, Senate AND Presidency, lost the popular vote, lost 60 times in court over his failed tantrums and is on the verge of getting impeached twice, so to that, I say, "tired of losing yet?" And his REAL major loss is still yet to come.

More of the kind of posts that Parler is overflowing with: (Content warning)

Oh, and in case it wasn't clear, my above post is facetious.

curl-6 said:

Holy crap, these people are violent psychopaths. The FBI should be investigating.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 11 January 2021

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

Oh, and in case it wasn't clear, my above post is facetious.

curl-6 said:

Holy crap, these people are violent psychopaths. The FBI should be investigating.

At that rate and topic, I'd even say the NSA

What I don't personally understand is what these people expected. Did they expect to be celebrated heroes awarded medals of honor for breaking the law? Of course they are being arrested, they just broke the law. Delusional isn't a strong enough word, but it is all I have.