By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yo-kai Watch 4 launches June 6 in Japan

Tagged games:

It has been discovered that as part of this week’s release of CoroCoro magazine this upcoming Friday, the release date for Yo-kai Watch 4 will be revealed as June 6th for Japan.

This news is slated to be part of a larger piece of coverage of the game within the newest issue. This new date comes after one delay for the title that had it pushed into “Spring 2019”.

I recommend you to watch a gameplay video of Yo-kai waitch 4, so I'll put the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ltQDO-rxoU

Source 1 and 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

How many Switches will this sell? Will we see a 100K week for Switch and 500K Yokai Watch in the first week?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

This and Mario Maker in June. Great way to start off an incredibly strong half.

Now all I wanna know is when it’ll get localized. Didn’t buy the 3rd because the localization was way too slow. As long as it gets released before Yokai watch 5 gets revealed, I’ll be happy.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

This should be big. Looking forward to launch hype and sales

cycycychris said:
Game look pretty good, graphically at least. Its not a game that interest me though. I more interested to see if it can sell 1 million copies or not. Franchise has some serious fatigue in Japan.

But Mario Maker and this in June, Switches will be flying off the shelf all month (if both live up to expectations).

Another big momentum for Switch. With FE coming in July. Then later in the year with Pokemon and Animal Crossing. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I'm honestly impressed on how good Youkai 4 looks. Really, they've shown more dedication to the presentation of their game than Game Freak did with Sw/Sh, and with a tenth of the resources.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I really wish they'd be quick to localize this game. This is the only YW game I feel I would care about.

I want to try this series, but I don't think there are any games available on Switch in the west yet, right?

Dulfite said:
I want to try this series, but I don't think there are any games available on Switch in the west yet, right?

This is the first Switch title.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I really wish they would launcg before Pokemon but I think we'll have to wait to spring/summer 2020