By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many languages do you speak?

How many languages do you speak?

1 14 17.07%

2 38 46.34%

3-4 25 30.49%

5-6 5 6.10%

7+ 0 0%

Total:82

English, spanish and italian

Around the Network

French and English. I've also learned German and Russian, but it's been too long for me to speak these fluently, even though I'm interested in re-learning German (or Brazilian Portuguese, idk yet)

German, English and Italian.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

I speak Swedish as a native language.
English is kind of like a native language to me vocabulary-wise, but I have an accent when speaking.
I'm learning French and can almost hold conversations in it.
I'm also learning korean, but I'm only at the level where I can recognize words here and there when I hear it.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Three.

Portuguese, English and Spanish.

But I'm learning Japanese now.

Around the Network

Italian, english and Playstationish.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

‘Merican!

I blame my parents for never teaching me their native tongues, but oh well.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Since I am from Luxembourg I speak:
-Portuguese (from my parents)
-Luxembourgish
-German
-French
-English

In the future I will have to learn Dutch because I'm studying in Belgium and maybe if I have enough time I would like to study a bit japanese since I like it's culture.

As far as Human speaking languages I speak English and a teeny tiny bit of Japanese (like we talking microscopic).

I have instead focused on programming languages of which I know assembly, c, c++, c#, html, css, sass, java, javascript, fortran, php, and coldfusion. I know some others but not nearly as much as those.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Universal language...LOVE.

I can also sign. ;)