By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom did it again to Switch! :( [Resident Evil]

Hold up ... Link's Awakening doesn't even have a placeholder price yet. Let alone an official price. I would have expected it to have the former given how much they've shown already ... 

Yeah, this Link's Awakening argument is a little premature. 

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Medisti said:
Reminder that Mega Man 11 is the only new game Capcom has released on Switch, two years in. The company is run by monkeys who throw darts at a board to decide things. Prove me wrong.

I don't think so. A dart would at least land on a good business decision every now and then, so that's out of the question.

Have you had a look at Capcom's profits lately? They have made plenty of good business decisions. Monster Hunter World was a global sensation and Resident Evil 2 Remake had very good sales as well.

Hiku said
CaptainExplosion said:
Why does Capcom hate Switch users? -_-

The reason for this seems to be because the physical version of Zero is on a 16GB cartridge, and those are still expensive.
And the retail side has to keep parity with the stores, so the price of RE4 is affected by this, even though it's digital only.

A better solution to this would have just been to make these digital only, and not put them on physical carts.

You honestly expect Capcom to use common sense?

They should just get Nintendo to publish it, then about half the complaints would go away.

pokoko said:
They should just get Nintendo to publish it, then about half the complaints would go away.

I don't see why not. Nintendo already published Bayonetta 1 and 2 on Wii U, with the third one coming for Switch.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
pokoko said:

I don't see why not. Nintendo already published Bayonetta 1 and 2 on Wii U, with the third one coming for Switch.

How did Nintendo price those Bayonetta ports? Was it similar to how the Resident Evil Collection put out by Capcom will be priced, with similar method of only one game on cartridge with the other being a digital download code?

Last edited by Megiddo - on 01 March 2019

Megiddo said:
CaptainExplosion said:

How did Nintendo price those Bayonetta ports?

Same as everyone else I think.

Megiddo said:
CaptainExplosion said:

How did Nintendo price those Bayonetta ports? Was it similar to how the Resident Evil Collection put out by Capcom will be priced, with similar method of only one game on cartridge with the other being a digital download code?

And a Switch tax? You bet it was! 

KLXVER said:
I like how they say in the video that fans consider 0 and 4 some of the best in the series. Who the hell thinks 0 is one of the best?!

*Raises hand*

😥

Twitter: @d21lewis

Love how people complains against Capcom when Nintendo (the hardware maker) gives approval for the price on the games.