By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom did it again to Switch! :( [Resident Evil]

I like how they say in the video that fans consider 0 and 4 some of the best in the series. Who the hell thinks 0 is one of the best?!

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
I like how they say in the video that fans consider 0 and 4 some of the best in the series. Who the hell thinks 0 is one of the best?!

Me!!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

Me!!!!

Ah, so you are the one. Nice to meet you.

All while everybody will happily spend $60 on link's awakening and pokemon lets go.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
All while everybody will happily spend $60 on link's awakening and pokemon lets go.

Cause those are new games that required actual work to make while this is just a port of a port.

And those ports are much cheaper elsewhere.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
flashfire926 said:

Cause those are new games that required actual work to make while this is just a port of a port.

Youll regret those words when Links Awakening shows up on PS4 for 30 bucks!

V-r0cK said:
flashfire926 said:

How about Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze? A four year old game that's price is actually higher than it launched (switch version costs $60 while wii U version cost $50 at launch)

How about Bayonetta 2, another four year old port that they're charging full price for?

Hyrule Warriors, NSMBU?

And the point I'm tying to make with Link's Awakening is that it's way overpriced for the amount of production values it has. It should be $40 like ALBW at most.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

KLXVER said:
V-r0cK said:

Youll regret those words when Links Awakening shows up on PS4 for 30 bucks!

Hahahah I would love to see a day when that happens xD

KLXVER said:
zorg1000 said:

Me!!!!

Ah, so you are the one. Nice to meet you.

To be fair I've only beaten about half of the mainline games. Zero, REmake, RE4, RE5 & Revelations 1. Played but never finished RE2 (just started the remake) or Code Veronica and never played RE3, RE6, RE7 or Rev 2.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

flashfire926 said:
V-r0cK said:

How about Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze? A four year old game that's price is actually higher than it launched (switch version costs $60 while wii U version cost $50 at launch)

How about Bayonetta 2, another four year old port that they're charging full price for?

Hyrule Warriors, NSMBU?

And the point I'm tying to make with Link's Awakening is that it's way overpriced for the amount of production values it has. It should be $40 like ALBW at most.

Well I think most people complained about those. I know I did. Maybe except for Hyrule Warriors because its so far off my radar. At least with these I have a choice of buying it physical or digital or not at all...except for Bayonetta (Fuck you very much Nintendo) Capcom wont even give me simple choices ffs...