By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sword and Shield coming late 2019 worldwide

The real question here is will the fire starter will actually have a quadrupedal final form again?

Around the Network
Finale said:
The real question here is will the fire starter will actually have a quadrupedal final form again?

Again? Have we ever had a quadruped 3rd form Fire starter? I guess you could call Typloshion a quadruped, but he was capable of standing on 2 feat and is usually depicted standing on 2 feet. 

John19 said:
mZuzek said:

I think he most likely meant "I'm making this shit up".

King Zell is probably the most reliable leaker there is

It's exactly because of this that the "most reliable" leakers are never the most reliable.

shikamaru317 said:
Nautilus said:
Finally we are going to see how the new mainline Pokemon is going to look like.Maybe we wont get a gameplay video, but Im fairly sure we will at least get footage of the game itself.Hopefully Gamefreak actually tries to push the franchise foward and we get a game that, while not as ambitious as BOTW or Odyssey, looks like Gamefreak is actually trying to push the limits, and not just playing it safe.

I do think that we will be getting a second pokemon game out of this direct, and I have weird feeling that its going to be Detective Pikachu related, but Im not putting too much faith into that.

If there is a 2nd new Pokemon game announced, I would expect a Mystery Dungeon game, afterall the last one was Super Mystery Dungeon nearly 4 years ago. 

Maybe, but I just feel that the timing is too perfect with Detective Pikachu trailer.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Finale said:

Litten's final evolution was and will be the only time it ever happened.

...in this beautiful fan art, of course.

Around the Network
Finale said:

Again? When was the first?

OMG finally

My body is ready

mZuzek said:
John19 said:

King Zell is probably the most reliable leaker there is

It's exactly because of this that the "most reliable" leakers are never the most reliable.

I mean, afaik he has been completely accurate about everything he has said, so there's really no reason to doubt him

StarDoor said:
xMetroid said:
Pretty exciting new, going in with REALLY LOW expectations. I know how lazy gamefreak can be and the latest reports of the game being like not ambitious at all are scaring me.

So like, i'm expecting something like sun and moon but in HD so basically Let's go but with a new map and main franchise mechanics.
Hopefully we get some new rpg elements or something..

My dream would be to have a game with the perspective of Botw or like X/Y when you are in the streets.

Wait, what reports are you talking about?

Didn't the director of the game say to lower our expectations or something ? 

I mean it depends, they apparently spent a lot of times on the game. Pretty sure they were working on it while US/UM and let's go were in the making. 

Also, isn't weird that the King and Queen thing leaked couple of days ago and now we have a direct coming.. maybe it is the title. 

they might only show the names of the games like they did in the sun and moon direct in 2016 so don't get your hopes up

Last edited by Roma - on 26 February 2019

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(