By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sword and Shield coming late 2019 worldwide

Amnesia said:

The 3 nukes of Nintendo for 2019 :

-Super Mario maker 2

-Animal Crossing

-This Pokemon

(nuke =  >10M sales)

For now! Who knows what else they hove in their bags that they still want to announce?

They said they had 11 yet unannounced titles, right? Since then they announced SMM2 and Link's Awakening remake. So, what gonna be the other 9 titles?

Around the Network

Dammit. Was going to go to bed early tonight - guess not.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

well an early one, 1am AEST lol.

Guess i will watch live.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Amnesia said:

The 3 nukes of Nintendo for 2019 :

-Super Mario maker 2

-Animal Crossing

-This Pokemon

(nuke =  >10M sales)

For now! Who knows what else they hove in their bags that they still want to announce?

They said they had 11 yet unannounced titles, right? Since then they announced SMM2 and Link's Awakening remake. So, what gonna be the other 9 titles?

Other titles which can sell more than 10M ? I really don't now. I believe that today, we know the list of ALL the +10M games of this console.

There might be no other one, and I predict that the new Nintendo console (which won't be the Switch Pro), will arrive in 2021 with Metroid P4 as launch title.

Amnesia said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Other titles which can sell more than 10M ? I really don't now. I believe that today, we know the list of ALL the +10M games of this console.

There might be no other one, and I predict that the new Nintendo console (which won't be the Switch Pro), will arrive in 2021 with Metroid P4 as launch title.

Really doubt that Switch will get a successor so soon. Why would Nintendo kill the Switch so soon at the height of it's success, that just makes no sense.

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Amnesia said:

Really doubt that Switch will get a successor so soon. Why would Nintendo kill the Switch so soon at the height of it's success, that just makes no sense.

No sens ? It would just make the 8th generation 9 years for Nintendo (2012-2021), which is really fine.

*** Investors like this ***

Is there a count down page anywhere? how many hours from now is that? don't make me work this shit out I always fuck it up!

7 hours away as of this post.

What types of Pokemon are people wanting this generation? We still don't have a dolphin, a capybara etc.

Wyrdness said:
zorg1000 said:

What was the Sun/Moon theme?

Looking at the third stages SuMo seemed to go for each character being a certain archetype, Grass = Robin hood style rogue, Fire = Pure braun wrestler, Water = Maiden but that's just my take as it's certainly a bit more open for interpretation.

shikamaru317 said:

Gen 5 kind of had a theme as well, with Samurott and Emboar being based on Japanese Samurai and Chinese Warriors respectively. 

Yeah I just checked Gen 5 had a theme with famous historic Eastern figures like Scholars, Warriors etc...

God. Seeing all those together really puts into perspective (imo) how bad the designs were for Chesnaught and Delphox. Yikes. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]