By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have returned. This time as a Switch fanboy.

Greetings. Haven't been here in a LONG time. Currently in Korea with the Air Force, doing things.

Anyway. Not sure if anybody remembers me. But I have returned as a Switch fan. I officially love and play my Switch more than my Ps4. It all started with BotW. I got my Switch before I came to Korea, with intentions to play it on the train ride to and from Seoul, as most Asians prefer handhelds/Switch with all the public transportation. I honestly wasn't really into it as first, and was quite disappointed being my first Zelda game I played as an adult. I played OoT as a kid and have fond memories but not enough to make me a Zelda "fan".

Anyway, I decided to give it a second chance when I had a week of leave to relax. Good thing I did. I ended up from Monday-Friday putting in over 100 hours and BotW becoming easily one of my favorite games of all time. All of a sudden the Switch was now my favorite console and ended up buying a few more games including Mario Odyssey.

Just thought I would say, Hi! Glad to be back. Looking forward to being part of the forums once again. Been an off and on member since 2008. Side note any Switch game recommendations are very much appreciated. Just now seeing the new Direct with a new Zelda game too!

-Ps3-Sales!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Have you undergone the rigorous Nintendo-initiation ritual?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Awesome! Enjoy your Switch! Be sure to pick up Celeste and Kamiko.

ps3-sales! said:

Greetings. Haven't been here in a LONG time. Currently in Korea with the Air Force, doing things.

Anyway. Not sure if anybody remembers me.

Naturally I remember you. You're the one with the Porco Rosso avatar.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Good to see you back. And on the right side of history But seriously though, glad you're enjoying the Switch as much as you are. And I can relate with BOTW, I've gladly replayed it 4 times each to near completion...each for different reasons but I digress. It does a great job of making you feel like a badass at the end of the game. I hope you actually mean it that you're back this time.

Around the Network

Annyeonghaseyo.

Welcome back, I remember you :)

The switch is a great console, definitely my favorite from Nintendo.

Alrighty then.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

cool to see you're back and after picking up a switch, I'm in the same boat where I have a PS4 with a ton of games on it but they were not getting as much attention as they should have been because I don't get to spend time on the couch as much as I'd like but the Switch form factor allows me to complete games again on there.

There are some amazing titles on the system now from the ones mentioned in the OP to the remasters of Skyrim and the rather awesome ports of Doom and the F2P Overwatch clone/sister Paladins (which I've now lost almost 500 hours to)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

As for Switch suggestions, check the link in my sig, might be helpful