By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - GhostBusters 2020 teaser trailer

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Damn it. I wanted a sequel to the 2016 movie. Such an underrated gem.

You were saying?

shikamaru317 said:

The director announced way back in November 2016 that it wasn't getting a sequel because the movie lost money at the box office. 

At least $70 mil to be exact.

Around the Network

a big healthy dose of ''no thanks''

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

After what they already did to the franchise, I can't say I'm very enthused about this. We'll see once the trailers show up, I guess.

KManX89 said:

You were saying?

And what did this prove against my statement. 

I have a feeling this is going to turn into a shitty teenage romcom. What we need is sweaty middle aged dudes busting some ghosts, not some weak ass bunch of teenage boys and girls.
Now that I think of how much of a possibility that is, I am no longer interested until we see a cast.

Around the Network

Skeptical optimism is all i can give this movie after the last movie

This trailer has more ghostbusters than that horrible slapstick crap we got.

The only reason I have faith in this is, the new director is taking over from his dad who made the originals. He himself has said this will be like the originals.

Although he has acknowledged it, in really hoping he will bring back the intelligent comedy and seriousness from the originals.

Wow.. i'm interested. We will see for how long

for me this is like any DC movie, skeptical optimism for now but with a strong sense of fear as to what it will end up being.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

melbye said:
Skeptical optimism is all i can give this movie after the last movie

No queef jokes, no misandrist jokes (no men intentionally made to look like idiots to push a sexist man-hating narrative) and no Melissa McCarthy.

Oh come on, it can't be as bad as that 2016 abomination.

Speaking of which, that reminds me: 

El oh el.