By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - GhostBusters 2020 teaser trailer

Yes, guys, a new GhostBusters is coming, and yes, it's ignoring that godawful 2016 reboot and a sequel to the first 2 films, so spare your pitchforks.

Around the Network

Im glad they are giving it another shot. I personally didn't hate the 2016 movie, but it was a bit too slapstick and not creepy enough.

Wut. They are trying again so soon? Jeez man. Hollywood really can't come up with anything unique anymore huh

bananaking21 said:
Wut. They are trying again so soon? Jeez man. Hollywood really can't come up with anything unique anymore huh

At least it won't literally kick off with a queef joke.

Anything's better than that.

It can't be any worse than the godawful piece of shit we got in 2016.

In Ghostbusters II when Ray & Winston go to the kids birthday party. That kid was the son of the director, Ivan Reitman. Well the son, Jason Reitman is the director of Ghostbusters III.

just saying =p

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
In Ghostbusters II when Ray & Winston go to the kids birthday party. That kid was the son of the director, Ivan Reitman. Well the son, Jason Reitman is the director of Ghostbusters III.

just saying =p

Nice catch.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Replace the damned cast. Maybe then I'll give it a chance.

Damn it. I wanted a sequel to the 2016 movie. Such an underrated gem.

Very surprised they even considered making this. The last Ghostbusters lost about $60 M. I know that this isn't trying the same things as the 2016 one, but I'm not optimistic at all for this one.

If this is the real deal I'm going to be pumped. The Fembusters movie was beyond terrible.