By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Would you have sex with an alien?

Would you have sex with an alien?

Definitely! 27 32.53%

Depends on the circumstances 45 54.22%

No, I'm a space racist! 11 13.25%

Total:83
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
I'd have sex with anything that resembles a human female.

Anything? :O

If the resemblance is high enough, sure. I mean I'm having sex with a body that triggers my arousal with preprogrammed primary and secondary sexual features. I'm not having sex with DNA or morals. If the body is close enough to a female human that it's arousing, why not?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

If the resemblance is high enough, sure. I mean I'm having sex with a body that triggers my arousal with preprogrammed primary and secondary sexual features. I'm not having sex with DNA or morals. If the body is close enough to a female human that it's arousing, why not?

What about if resembles a human woman perfectly, but it's one of those species that kills their partner after sex?

I would the lady from fifth element (mila) or from Species...
https://ew.com/gallery/sexy-aliens-17-heavenly-bodies-sci-fi/ summarize most of the ones I would.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

For my part, I'd definitely have sex with the Alien alien, sounds wild.

It's gotta be an alien that looks like Neytiri from avatar. Who wouldn't ***g that???

Around the Network
vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Sexy, yes, but it seems reasonable to suppose that it's possible for aliens to have a wide range of body temperatures, perhaps to the point where it would be a coincidence to have a precise match to human temperatures.

Maybe your sexy looking dream alien has a body temperature of 70º C... so she would be turned off and appaled by your corpse-like coldness, while you would be burned, and I don't mean (only) emotionally.

I don't think anyone here is taking these practical details into account, huh?

StreaK said:
It's gotta be an alien that looks like Neytiri from avatar. Who wouldn't ***g that???

What does ***g mean? It's four letters so it can't be fucking, and it ends in that anyways so that wouldn't make sense. But I can't think of a four letter word that ends with a g.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
StreaK said:

What does ***g mean? It's four letters so it can't be fucking, and it ends in that anyways so that wouldn't make sense. But I can't think of a four letter word that ends with a g.

Bang I'm guessing.

Couple of beers. Who knows what might happen?

Twitter: @d21lewis