By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Would you have sex with an alien?

Would you have sex with an alien?

Definitely! 27 32.53%

Depends on the circumstances 45 54.22%

No, I'm a space racist! 11 13.25%

Total:83
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
I'd have sex with anything that resembles a human female.

Anything? :O

If the resemblance is high enough, sure. I mean I'm having sex with a body that triggers my arousal with preprogrammed primary and secondary sexual features. I'm not having sex with DNA or morals. If the body is close enough to a female human that it's arousing, why not?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I would the lady from fifth element (mila) or from Species...
https://ew.com/gallery/sexy-aliens-17-heavenly-bodies-sci-fi/ summarize most of the ones I would.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

For my part, I'd definitely have sex with the Alien alien, sounds wild.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

It's gotta be an alien that looks like Neytiri from avatar. Who wouldn't ***g that???

vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Anything? :O

If the resemblance is high enough, sure. I mean I'm having sex with a body that triggers my arousal with preprogrammed primary and secondary sexual features. I'm not having sex with DNA or morals. If the body is close enough to a female human that it's arousing, why not?

Sexy, yes, but it seems reasonable to suppose that it's possible for aliens to have a wide range of body temperatures, perhaps to the point where it would be a coincidence to have a precise match to human temperatures.

Maybe your sexy looking dream alien has a body temperature of 70º C... so she would be turned off and appaled by your corpse-like coldness, while you would be burned, and I don't mean (only) emotionally.

I don't think anyone here is taking these practical details into account, huh?

Around the Network
StreaK said:
It's gotta be an alien that looks like Neytiri from avatar. Who wouldn't ***g that???

What does ***g mean? It's four letters so it can't be fucking, and it ends in that anyways so that wouldn't make sense. But I can't think of a four letter word that ends with a g.

Couple of beers. Who knows what might happen?

COKTOE said:
shikamaru317 said:

I haven't heard that. If true, awful news indeed. 

She's definitely leaving. I think next episode is her exit. Her replacement ( a new character, but from the same race ) is in for the rest of this season. The only question is: Will she be back sometime in the future?

spoilers lad.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

This thread is now ALF approved

He would probably eat your cat after sex though.... decide for yourself if that's a positive or negative.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive