Yes, they can 13 36.11%

No, it will be like Ark 12 33.33%

Yes, but I don't want it 4 11.11%

No, because I don't like Devil May Cry 1 2.78%

Yes, because I want more ... 6 16.67%

Total:36
KLXVER said:
curl-6 said:

Wasn't so much the rumours as just the perfectly reasonable expectation that after 1/1.5 years they'd actually show something. Honestly, you shouldn't reveal a game at all if you aren't going to show gameplay footage.

They did the same thing with the new Pokémon. Companies do this when they are desperate. Just like SE did with FF7 Remake.

It's a sad day indeed when we have to compare Nintendo to SE in this regard. :(

Around the Network

there is a port of Resident evil on the game boy colour, you can port anything to anything if there is money to be made.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Depends on what engine the game runs in. If it runs on an engine that is compatible with the Switch, like Unreal Engine 4, then yes. If not, then it could technically still be ported but it would take A LOT more work.

Hiku said:
curl-6 said:

Wasn't so much the rumours as just the perfectly reasonable expectation that after 1/1.5 years they'd actually show something. Honestly, you shouldn't reveal a game at all if you aren't going to show gameplay footage.

I always prefer knowing rather than being in the dark.
For example, Resident Evil 2 Remake was announced quite a few years ago, and then there was silence for several years until it popped up this E3.
I was fine with that because at least then I knew that it was in development, and that they gave it a shot. If they hadn't made that original announcement, I probably would have kept talking about how there should be a remake for it.

I guess for me, having something announced but not showing anything for over a year afterwards is still being "kept in the dark". Like, sure, we know it exists, but that in itself is not enough, they should also show what it looks like and how it will play.

Anyway, I feel like I've derailed the topic now, so I'll stop.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 05 January 2019

I expect nothing of Capcom anymore. Besides, there'd be no point. DMC games are all about fast paced action and spectacle. Why would anyone purchase the graphically inferior version? Portability aside, that is.

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
I expect nothing of Capcom anymore. Besides, there'd be no point. DMC games are all about fast paced action and spectacle. Why would anyone purchase the graphically inferior version? Portability aside, that is.

I might buy it since I own a Switch and not a PS4 or Xbox One.

SKMBlake said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Doom also got a Switch port because there was evidently room to cut down a 1080p 60 fps PS4 game to a 480p 30 fps Switch game with reduced setting. 

Yeah, no. 720p game, especially with the latest patch.

On portable its 480p.

Is doom really 420p on switch?

GOWTLOZ said:
SKMBlake said:

On portable its 480p.

So you take the worst option thats not even comparable to ps4? Surely docked 720p would be the way to compare it to base ps4? I think you should change the OP to avoid flaming.

GOWTLOZ said:
SKMBlake said:

On portable its 480p.

You know the way you said it is misleading on purpose, right ?