By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse

Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse is an amazing film. I have seen it twice now. It's definitely the best Spider-Man movie so far. It's like The Lego Movie but Spider-Man focused. The animation is also gorgeous. I think it is a hilarious pop culture masterpiece.

Has anyone else seen it. If not you should.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I agree 100%

I think its the best superhero film we've had ever, and one of the best animated films of the past decade. It just did everything SO well. Basically every frame in the movie looks like an incredible peice of art, and the sound was amazing. Definitely worth seeing in theatres.

I honestly wasn't expecting much when I saw the first trailers, but the final product thoroughly exceeded my expectations. One of my all-time favorite superhero flicks and quite literally the greatest 'comic book movie' ever. Simply the most fun I've had at the theater in a while. Glad it's already been greenlit for sequels.

Awesome, will definitely go to see at the theatre.

Around the Network

The best Spider-Man movie hands down. This is to Spider-Man what Logan us to Wolverine and the dark Knight is to Batman. And it's sad that it isn't making the money that it deserves. This one deserves more than a billion dollars box office to be honest but sadly it won't get anywhere close to that

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

It's the best Spider-Man movie and the second best superhero movie ever, behind The Dark Knight. I was really happy walking out of the theater. I wish it would be doing twice as good as it is at the box office.

Mordred11 said:
It's the best Spider-Man movie and the second best superhero movie ever, behind The Dark Knight. I was really happy walking out of the theater. I wish it would be doing twice as good as it is at the box office.

Well, it's gonna do relatively well actually and has a change to become Sony Animation's highest domestic earner. Since it's the vacation period every day is a big earner. It will do 110m by the end of the weekend and if it performs similarly (including slight drop) next week as it did this week then it would reach around 135m. I think that's the point where it will start to drop a bit more through January but it would only need another 35m to surpass Hotel Transylvania.

When it comes to the global release most of them had release date last week with just a couple markets left including Japan to release so I'm not sure how it will be but unfortunately I don't think it will surpass Hotel Transylvania 3 or Smurfs. Regardless if it will do similar results at the domestic box office or slightly higher we can look at a final haul of 370m to 400m

That would be great but obviously this deserves much more. 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

I was a bit disappointed by homecoming (I found it really boring after some time) but reading your reviews Ill give this one a chance!

elazz said:
Mordred11 said:

Well, it's gonna do relatively well actually and has a change to become Sony Animation's highest domestic earner. Since it's the vacation period every day is a big earner. It will do 110m by the end of the weekend and if it performs similarly (including slight drop) next week as it did this week then it would reach around 135m. I think that's the point where it will start to drop a bit more through January but it would only need another 35m to surpass Hotel Transylvania.

When it comes to the global release most of them had release date last week with just a couple markets left including Japan to release so I'm not sure how it will be but unfortunately I don't think it will surpass Hotel Transylvania 3 or Smurfs. Regardless if it will do similar results at the domestic box office or slightly higher we can look at a final haul of 370m to 400m

That would be great but obviously this deserves much more. 

Yeah, I'm not saying it's doing bad at the box office, but when you see how much money a monster like Incredibles 2 pulls in, you can't help but want at least half of that cash pie for your favorite animated movie of the year.