By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales Week 51 Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - December 17-23, 2018

With lifetime sales in Japan at 6.67 million by December 30, Switch has to be close to outselling combined lifetime sales of PS4 and PS4 Pro.

VGC puts PS4 + PS4 Pro at 7.26 million in Japan. Do we know how accurate that number is?

Around the Network
Replicant said:

With lifetime sales in Japan at 6.67 million by December 30, Switch has to be close to outselling combined lifetime sales of PS4 and PS4 Pro.

VGC puts PS4 + PS4 Pro at 7.26 million in Japan. Do we know how accurate that number is?

As of December 23

PS4-7,546,004

NSW-6,672,014

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Replicant said:

As of December 23

PS4-7,546,004

NSW-6,672,014

Oh, I thought Switch's 6.67 number was as of December 30.

Thanks!

so I guess tomorrow we will have new info about japan sales... what do u expect for smash and switch? big drop? I think smash can stay above 200k

Clank said:
so I guess tomorrow we will have new info about japan sales... what do u expect for smash and switch? big drop? I think smash can stay above 200k

They are on holiday this week, we will get 2 weeks of data next week

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
Clank said:

We might get early numbers but the usual site that post numbers will be scheduled on Jan. 10.

Famitsu will post theirs on Jan 9 afaik. I will just post the numbers as soon that it is available. 

Also, Giving a heads up for the folks in here. I am planning on revamping the format for the weekly Japanese sales. I will not be able to post the numbers right away. As I am planning to do my own charts and table again. I might start this month I am still thinking on what format I will use. I am gettin inspired by Boutros’ great work for COMG.

Hopefully no one will create a thread before me. You can freely discuss the numbers on the previous thread that I will create. 

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Clank said:

We might get early numbers but the usual site that post numbers will be scheduled on Jan. 10.

Famitsu will post theirs on Jan 9 afaik. I will just post the numbers as soon that it is available. 

Also, Giving a heads up for the folks in here. I am planning on revamping the format for the weekly Japanese sales. I will not be able to post the numbers right away. As I am planning to do my own charts and table again. I might start this month I am still thinking on what format I will use. I am gettin inspired by Boutros’ great work for COMG.

Hopefully no one will create a thread before me. You can freely discuss the numbers on the previous thread that I will create. 

Well, you can always open up the thread and just reserve the posts you need and then edit it to avoid that from happening

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Clank said:

Sounds like a nice idea! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

This week there is no media create right?

我是广州人

Ashadelo said:
This week there is no media create right?

Nope, double reports next week.