Forums - Website Topics - Dark Mode Now Available

morenoingrato said:
Loving it! Awesome work! Will definitely use it from now on.

As far as dark text, I did a quick search and the only one I could find is the "Quick Reply (...)"

Ah - good eye! I didn't even see that...

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
Mr_No said:
So far, so good. I'm digging how it looks. The white borders kinda ruin it, but maybe darkening the borders could solve it.

Yeah - I'm still tweaking those things. I'm certainly open to specific color suggestions...   :)

You've gotten some of mine already :P

Speaking of, check your new PM in about 5 minutes.

Great work Talon, thanks!

Great. Finally a dark mode after 11 years on VGC.

TalonMan said:
Mr_No said:
So far, so good. I'm digging how it looks. The white borders kinda ruin it, but maybe darkening the borders could solve it.

Yeah - I'm still tweaking those things. I'm certainly open to specific color suggestions...   :)

I messed around with the inspector and came up with a mock up to show that black borders are definitely better for dark mode. This would include the forum post borders as well.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
TalonMan said:

I messed around with the inspector and came up with a mock up to show that black borders are definitely better for dark mode. This would include the forum post borders as well.

I'll give it a few days for opinions before changing...

Thanks man!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Thank you for that little extra edit. ;)

Wow, this looks pretty good, great work!

Edit: dont know if this has been pointed out , but the question for the poll in threads isnt showing up in dark mode, idk if it's me or the mode.

Edit:- seems it was me, alls fixed now.

Last edited by AnmolRed - on 08 December 2018

If you were around in 2009-early 2010, much of this should look familiar