By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Venom Was Awesome!! Bring On Carnage!!!!

Finally got around to watching Venom and I LOVED it. Tom Hardy did an amazing job talking to himself throughout the movie lol. 

Did some research and saw that it has made 822 MILLION DOLLARS worldwide. Holy. Shit. 

A sequel is definitely coming and I can't wait. Maximum Carnage baby.

Now excuse me while I go dip some Tater Tots in Chocolate and pile them up in the corner.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Haven't seen it yet, but it's box office performance has surprised me. Almost as big as the last Spiderman film.

$823m.... Spiderman Homecoming only did $880m xD.

Barkley said:
Haven't seen it yet, but it's box office performance has surprised me. Almost as big as the last Spiderman film.

When China really loves a movie no matter how awful it maybe. They really love a movie. 

Barkley said:

That's funny because I feel like Venom was more of a Spiderman movie than Homecoming was lol. I still like Homecoming but it pales in comparison to the originals.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said: 

Don't get TOO excited, it's gonna be PG-13.

Cletus Kasady, the guy who pushed his own grandma down the steps, drilled his mother's dog's brains out after trying to murder her by dropping a hairdryer in a bathtub, killed dozens of people during a long killing spree which included burning down an orphanage and then mutilates and rips people's guts out en masse just for fun after bonding with an out-of-control alien substance in a kid-friendly PG-13 movie, you can't make this shit up.

That's like making a PG-13 Nightmare on Elm Street movie. PG-13 Carnage is gonna be a joke. Oh and let's not forget a vampire who can't bite (Morbius) because, PG-13 rating. Man, Sony is really killing it with their comic book properties just like they did with SM3 and both ASM movies, right, right?

I saw it and I thought it was "just okay" BTW. It was a Transformers-like mess of a plot that fans ate up because, explosions.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 30 November 2018

Around the Network

I liked Venom as well.

KManX89 said:
alternine said: 

Cletus Kasady, the guy who pushed his own grandma down the steps, drilled his mother's dog's brains out after trying to murder her by dropping a hairdryer in a bathtub, killed dozens of people during a long killing spree which included burning down an orphanage and then mutilates and rips people's guts out en masse just for fun after bonding with an out-of-control alien substance in a kid-friendly PG-13 movie, you can't make this shit up.

That's like making a PG-13 Nightmare on Elm Street movie. PG-13 Carnage is gonna be a joke. Oh and let's not forget a vampire who can't bite (Morbius) because, PG-13 rating. Man, Sony is really killing it with their comic book properties just like they did with SM3 and both ASM movies, right, right?

I saw it and I thought it was "just okay" BTW. It was a Transformers-like mess of a plot that fans ate up because, explosions.

Explosions? You mean the 1 at the end and nowhere else? Lol. In most fans eyes theyve proven that they can do Venom in an great light so we'll give them a chance with Carnage. You can hate on SM3 and the TASM's all you want but they were more Spiderman than MCU version has been. 

- Max Payne 3

KManX89 said:

I understand your pain. My favorite Xenoblade girl has black leggings in Smash Bros.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

KManX89 said:
alternine said: 

Isn't that basically every comic book/superhero movie other than Deadpool?

That’s one Hell of a box office haul. Just under Inception, making it Hardy’s third biggest movie, and Just above Wonder Woman.

Definitely getting a sequel, and likely a bigger budget. I just hope it gets good reviews.