By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo censors Xenoblade character in SSBU- will Smash go multi-plat because of it?

Looks a like cheap edit, but the intent is better than the original work. Now, if they were going to do this to begin with, they should've added a different character. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Smash as a multi-plat === Extreeeemely wishful thinking

Bayonetta's design underwent some censorship/changes and no one shared a breath about Smash as a multi-plat outside WiiU/3DS.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

If she was a legit character model I would care but it is not so whatever. The fact is some of XC2 and even Fire Emblem designs are too spicy for the E or E10 rating Smash aims for.

BraLoD said:
Even as this is a joke mirror thread, it's very interesting how different the reaction is here compared to the Sony censorship hate bandwagon.
Not that I expected any different tho, lol.

Its different though. If Sony was using a character from a T or M rated game in their E rated game. Changing the appearance of the character would be understandable. Its not really censorship. They are also going for a different group of gamers.

lol i approve of this thread good sir.

Around the Network

...threads like these make me question some of our users comprehension skills

Ugh boys and their uncontrollable erection...

Was Pyra altered in Smash?

KLAMarine said:

Nope, she gets to keep all her exposed skin glory!

Acevil said:
KLAMarine said:

Nope, she gets to keep all her exposed skin glory!

That's just weird... Mythra but not Pyra.