By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo censors Xenoblade character in SSBU- will Smash go multi-plat because of it?

...and company censoring games becomes just another for gamers to blame each other. We lose again.

Around the Network

Nah... nothing new here
Smash will never be multiplatform... unless Nintendo someday decides to stop making their own hardware

Giving her yoga pants might be an upgrade. We need more butt shots to confirm.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Now they just need to make her boobs 5 cups smaller, and she'd almost not look completely ridiculous.

killeryoshis said:
The character is now ruined. This seriously hurts Nintendo's chances of me buying the game.

Are you serious? -_-

Around the Network

I don't have problem with the leggings.
I have problems with the leggings being f-ing black. What the hell.

TheBraveGallade said:
I don't have problem with the leggings.
I have problems with the leggings being f-ing black. What the hell.

So what if they're black? They look good on her.

I'm a big fan of black yoga pants and leggings so that's a win for me.

forest-spirit said:
I'm a big fan of black yoga pants and leggings so that's a win for me.

I would agree, but it looks REALLY badly done in this case ... haha 

Looks a like cheap edit, but the intent is better than the original work. Now, if they were going to do this to begin with, they should've added a different character. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.