By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It has begun. Don't spoil people.

I liked fighting games when I younger but somehow I grew tired of the genre, switched to mobas mostly. The same happened to platformers, which i just don't find attractive anymore since the the paradigm changed from 2D to 3D SNES -> PS1/N64.

haven't touched fighting games or platformers since PS1 era.



Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
mZuzek said:

Browsing Twitter? Damn, you're a brave man.

I mean, people aren't posting  any spoilers that isn't music for now... yet.

I also won't listen to those tracks.

Yeah but when the spoilers come, it'll be too late already. By the way, even the final boss music is out.



mZuzek said:
Mar1217 said:

I mean, people aren't posting  any spoilers that isn't music for now... yet.

I also won't listen to those tracks.

Yeah but when the spoilers come, it'll be too late already. By the way, even the final boss music is out.

I only know about 2 new remix that wasn't shown before on the Smash site. I think I'll survive through if I can wistand the initial wave ;)



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

mZuzek said:
SpokenTruth said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that.

You guys are kidding me, right?

The "spoiler" song was in a trailer everyone's seen. Everyone's heard it. If you don't wanna listen to the full version, then just don't click on the video, but you already knew the song was in the game. I just posted it there to show that the leaks have indeed begun, and soon there will be actual spoilers out.

i haven’t seen the trailer and i haven’t heard the song.



Is there really that much you could really spoil about this game? I can understand not wanting to hear story details and stuff with some games... but I don’t feel like there is much you could really spoil here... maybe if they had a fighter they hadn’t revealed yet? But even that...



Around the Network

Man, no offense, but if you don't get why all of this is spoiler material, you shouldn't even call yourself a gamer.

Spoilers aren't necessarily exclusive to the story of something...

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 23 November 2018

Looks like we have some "gamer" gatekeeping going on. That's always entertaining.



pokoko said:
Looks like we have some "gamer" gatekeeping going on. That's always entertaining.

What about the "understanding and accepting other people's feelings" gatekeeping, is that one fine?



mZuzek said:
pokoko said:
Looks like we have some "gamer" gatekeeping going on. That's always entertaining.

What about the "understanding and accepting other people's feelings" gatekeeping, is that one fine?

I understand and accept your feelings.  I just don't agree with them.  Is that really a problem for you?



pokoko said:
mZuzek said:

What about the "understanding and accepting other people's feelings" gatekeeping, is that one fine?

I understand and accept your feelings.  I just don't agree with them.  Is that really a problem for you?

Alright.