By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It has begun. Don't spoil people.

I listened to some of the remixes and damn these numbers are fire!!!
Even with numbers you didn’t expect to be remixed like Kass as mZuzek mentioned.



Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
think-man said:
What can actually be spoiled in Smash? Just the story mode?

Tons of new music tracks, spirits, classic mode difficulty chart (I wanna see the full picture for myself) and anything that hasn't been shown or made public about the game.

Some people here are taking this spoiler wave a bit too lightly.

So music tracks are considered spoilers...   

Hmm...  That is...   interesting...



chakkra said:
Mar1217 said:

Tons of new music tracks, spirits, classic mode difficulty chart (I wanna see the full picture for myself) and anything that hasn't been shown or made public about the game.

Some people here are taking this spoiler wave a bit too lightly.

So music tracks are considered spoilers...   

Hmm...  That is...   interesting...

Yes. This differs from person to person depending on what a person actually cares about. Anything can be a spoiler to someone. Personally I don't want to see a map screen beforehand and consider that a pretty big spoiler, while I didn't care much about knowing which character was going to be revealed in one of the Smash trailers.



The leak seems due to retail copies making their way to people whether it's the release date being broken or maybe some being nicked from where ever they're being stored also anything in regards to a game's experience can be a spoiler.



Wyrdness said:
The leak seems due to retail copies making their way to people whether it's the release date being broken or maybe some being nicked from where ever they're being stored also anything in regards to a game's experience can be a spoiler.

It's only obvious that some stores will break the release date... I mean, I'd do it if I could, honestly. From what I understand, though, the leaks are also coming from hackers who managed to datamine the pre-load.



Around the Network
gergroy said:
Is there really that much you could really spoil about this game? I can understand not wanting to hear story details and stuff with some games... but I don’t feel like there is much you could really spoil here... maybe if they had a fighter they hadn’t revealed yet? But even that...

That was my thought, I was initially scratching my head. But i guess they have a point, anything can be a spoiler. For me personally, I only consider story related stuff really spoilers. 



Two channels that uploaded leaked music on YT have been closed after they ignored a dozen requests to remove the videos.

http://mobitechinfo.com/youtube-channels-that-uploaded-super-smash-bros-ultimate-music/?fbclid=IwAR30_EHh1rcBDnzxJJX92TWOu9o6dy1mX7qW1Qalxd9UEP8I1f4EeU1Ds0s



Wyrdness said:
Two channels that uploaded leaked music on YT have been closed after they ignored a dozen requests to remove the videos.

http://mobitechinfo.com/youtube-channels-that-uploaded-super-smash-bros-ultimate-music/?fbclid=IwAR30_EHh1rcBDnzxJJX92TWOu9o6dy1mX7qW1Qalxd9UEP8I1f4EeU1Ds0s

Quite a shame about Dystifyzer, it was far and away the best channel on YouTube for videogame soundtracks. Not so much of a shame about Crunchii lol. But it what the right thing to do from Nintendo's point of view.



mZuzek said:
Wyrdness said:
Two channels that uploaded leaked music on YT have been closed after they ignored a dozen requests to remove the videos.

http://mobitechinfo.com/youtube-channels-that-uploaded-super-smash-bros-ultimate-music/?fbclid=IwAR30_EHh1rcBDnzxJJX92TWOu9o6dy1mX7qW1Qalxd9UEP8I1f4EeU1Ds0s

Quite a shame about Dystifyzer, it was far and away the best channel on YouTube for videogame soundtracks. Not so much of a shame about Crunchii lol. But it what the right thing to do from Nintendo's point of view.

Best watch out as apparent cutscene footage is popping up in places, some people on social media are claiming that some of their locals are already hosting mini tournaments with $30 entrance fees this leak is insane and likely going to get to Sakurai.



Wyrdness said:
mZuzek said:

Quite a shame about Dystifyzer, it was far and away the best channel on YouTube for videogame soundtracks. Not so much of a shame about Crunchii lol. But it what the right thing to do from Nintendo's point of view.

Best watch out as apparent cutscene footage is popping up in places, some people on social media are claiming that some of their locals are already hosting mini tournaments with $30 entrance fees this leak is insane and likely going to get to Sakurai.

Yeah, I know the leaks are crazy. I haven't been openly checking social media, not that I do too much of that normally. It's getting here, too - a friend of mine (our local TO) was just talking about how this random SFV player has the game on a hacked Switch and was trying to get him to invite us to play it somewhere. He also said the TO team from São Paulo are playing it (hardly surprising coming from them). It's quite rampant, yeah.