By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It has begun. Don't spoil people.

Ah yes, another edition of "VGChartz knows nothing when it comes to Smash Bros."

Anyways, I'm listening to the new remixes, I know what I'm getting myself into, but I can't help myself lmao.

Won't say anything tho, nor even listen to any Smash originals related to World of Light.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Sakurai has already spoiled us by giving us so much ;)

Is this a joke thread? Since when did Smash have anything (ie a plot) that could be spoilt?

And so it begins, 2 weeks of survival. Music, Classic and World of Light is what I'm avoiding mainly, have checked some of the included spirits with the pre release footage, but still don't want to know the full extent of it.

Finding a remix from Baten Kaitos was one of the greatest memories for me in Smash 4, so I want to get something like that again with Ultimate. Those small magical moments, that I know half this site doesn't understand but oh well.

I only Care for Zelda and Metroid.

You can Spoil the hell Out of Smash. I couldnt Care less. I Just Like it because of Maximilian doods reactions.

Around the Network

I don’t really expect Smash to have such a high pedigree of story where spoilers are a gebeuine concern. I predict Kirby will get the ball rolling, start saving other characters somehow, and once everyone is freed, they will once again take on Galeem and win.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

I hate these leaks so much.

I liked fighting games when I younger but somehow I grew tired of the genre, switched to mobas mostly. The same happened to platformers, which i just don't find attractive anymore since the the paradigm changed from 2D to 3D SNES -> PS1/N64.

haven't touched fighting games or platformers since PS1 era.

mZuzek said:
SpokenTruth said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that.

You guys are kidding me, right?

The "spoiler" song was in a trailer everyone's seen. Everyone's heard it. If you don't wanna listen to the full version, then just don't click on the video, but you already knew the song was in the game. I just posted it there to show that the leaks have indeed begun, and soon there will be actual spoilers out.

i haven’t seen the trailer and i haven’t heard the song.

Is there really that much you could really spoil about this game? I can understand not wanting to hear story details and stuff with some games... but I don’t feel like there is much you could really spoil here... maybe if they had a fighter they hadn’t revealed yet? But even that...