By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It has begun. Don't spoil people.

think-man said:
What can actually be spoiled in Smash? Just the story mode?

You'd be amazed at what some Smash Bros fans consider a spoiler.

Around the Network
think-man said:

Mostly, yes. But personally there are other things I'd rather not see. I mean, there's so little we don't know about the game at the moment, I want to at least have something to be surprised about.

think-man said:

Yeah ... I don't really get the issue with this kind of game.  When someone says "spoiler" I think of meaningful plot twists that make a real difference in the direction of the IP.  Unless Luigi dies, prompting Mario to go on a rampage like in a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie, I can't see much to get excited about.

People... actually get spoiled on a Smash Bros. game?

Ah yes, another edition of "VGChartz knows nothing when it comes to Smash Bros."

Anyways, I'm listening to the new remixes, I know what I'm getting myself into, but I can't help myself lmao.

Won't say anything tho, nor even listen to any Smash originals related to World of Light.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Ah yes, another edition of "VGChartz knows nothing when it comes to Smash Bros."

Anyways, I'm listening to the new remixes, I know what I'm getting myself into, but I can't help myself lmao.

Won't say anything tho, nor even listen to any Smash originals related to World of Light.

I'm listening to them too, well some of them at least. I already took a mild World of Light spoiler, not very cool but I'll do my best to avoid them from now on.

Kass' Theme remix is out of this world, by the way.

Sakurai has already spoiled us by giving us so much ;)

Is this a joke thread? Since when did Smash have anything (ie a plot) that could be spoilt?

And so it begins, 2 weeks of survival. Music, Classic and World of Light is what I'm avoiding mainly, have checked some of the included spirits with the pre release footage, but still don't want to know the full extent of it.

Finding a remix from Baten Kaitos was one of the greatest memories for me in Smash 4, so I want to get something like that again with Ultimate. Those small magical moments, that I know half this site doesn't understand but oh well.

SecondWar said:
Is this a joke thread? Since when did Smash have anything (ie a plot) that could be spoilt?

There are many more things that can be considered a spoiler than just a plot. A spoiler is anything that you see prior to experience it how it was originally meant to be delivered. That said, Smash Ultimate does have a plot.