By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It has begun. Don't spoil people.

Smash is trash.

But I do want to say that I understand Smash fans. It cannot be denied just how grand the SSB series is and how much gets packed into it since Melee. The series started out barebones, but then got trophies with lots of trivia, then huge amounts of music etc.

What can be spoiled is cool stuff, because there's bound to be lots of cool stuff in Ultimate. People who can't see that aren't real gamers.

I salute you, Smash fans.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

I only Care for Zelda and Metroid.

You can Spoil the hell Out of Smash. I couldnt Care less. I Just Like it because of Maximilian doods reactions.

I don’t really expect Smash to have such a high pedigree of story where spoilers are a gebeuine concern. I predict Kirby will get the ball rolling, start saving other characters somehow, and once everyone is freed, they will once again take on Galeem and win.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

I hate these leaks so much.

DialgaMarine said:
I don’t really expect Smash to have such a high pedigree of story where spoilers are a gebeuine concern. I predict Kirby will get the ball rolling, start saving other characters somehow, and once everyone is freed, they will once again take on Galeem and win.

Yeah, sure.

Now think about this. The day before an open-world game comes out, say Breath of the Wild, this video comes out showing the entirety of Hyrule. I mean, literally all of it. Every single area, town, dungeon, shrine, interiors, everything. Even the final dungeon. It also plays the soundtrack to each of these locations as it goes by, and shows the characters who are in said places, including the bosses (and final boss), but it doesn't give any story spoilers away.

Would that be a spoiler?

Around the Network
think-man said:
What can actually be spoiled in Smash? Just the story mode?

Tons of new music tracks, spirits, classic mode difficulty chart (I wanna see the full picture for myself) and anything that hasn't been shown or made public about the game.

Some people here are taking this spoiler wave a bit too lightly.

mZuzek said:
Ultrashroomz said:
Ah yes, another edition of "VGChartz knows nothing when it comes to Smash Bros."

Anyways, I'm listening to the new remixes, I know what I'm getting myself into, but I can't help myself lmao.

Won't say anything tho, nor even listen to any Smash originals related to World of Light.

I'm listening to them too, well some of them at least. I already took a mild World of Light spoiler, not very cool but I'll do my best to avoid them from now on.

Kass' Theme remix is out of this world, by the way.

Nice, but you just spoiled me on that one 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
mZuzek said:

Kass' Theme remix is out of this world, by the way.

Sorry, I thought it was common knowledge. I think it showed up in one of the directs or something, but of course not everyone pays attention to all the songs listed there. I figured not linking to the song itself was fine enough.

mZuzek said:
Mar1217 said:

Sorry, I thought it was common knowledge. I think it showed up in one of the directs or something, but of course not everyone pays attention to all the songs listed there. I figured not linking to the song itself was fine enough.

Don't worry ... I'm currently browing my Twitter and people are freaking out about this remix in particular ... boy, waiting is a torture at this point !

Mar1217 said:
mZuzek said:

Don't worry ... I'm currently browsing my Twitter and people are freaking out about this remix in particular ... boy, waiting is a torture at this point !

Browsing Twitter? Damn, you're a brave man.

Edit: that said, if you're seeing everyone freaking out over it, I'd just go ahead and listen to it. I think it'd do more harm to wait two weeks in anticipation, it creates expectations around the song and expectations are never a good thing.

mZuzek said:
Mar1217 said:

Don't worry ... I'm currently browsing my Twitter and people are freaking out about this remix in particular ... boy, waiting is a torture at this point !

Browsing Twitter? Damn, you're a brave man.

I mean, people aren't posting  any spoilers that isn't music for now ... yet.

I also won't listen to those tracks.