By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It has begun. Don't spoil people.

You hate the spoilers...so you post a spoiler video? Am I reading this right?

Around the Network

Spoiler: Mario is in the game

Nice high energy remix though.

That was a sick song. Hell, hearing it with some nice headphones you can see all the small details and small things that they've added. Lots of care went into this remix.

Last edited by Moren - on 23 November 2018

mZuzek said:
SpokenTruth said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that.

You guys are kidding me, right?

The "spoiler" song was in a trailer everyone's seen. Everyone's heard it. If you don't wanna listen to the full version, then just don't click on the video, but you already knew the song was in the game. I just posted it there to show that the leaks have indeed begun, and soon there will be actual spoilers out.

I can't watch/hear the videos at work.  That's why I said, "am I reading this right?"  I wouldn't consider a song a spoiler anyway.  I'm glad you're not posting spoilers, just wasn't sure.  This thread was the first I'd heard about leaks.

Some shops have apparently broken release dates even this early.

Around the Network

Yeah I remember when I decided to pop back in here after a couple of moments, someone spoiled the Simon thing in their title. Was not amused

What can actually be spoiled in Smash? Just the story mode?

think-man said:

You'd be amazed at what some Smash Bros fans consider a spoiler.

think-man said:

Yeah ... I don't really get the issue with this kind of game.  When someone says "spoiler" I think of meaningful plot twists that make a real difference in the direction of the IP.  Unless Luigi dies, prompting Mario to go on a rampage like in a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie, I can't see much to get excited about.

People... actually get spoiled on a Smash Bros. game?