By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post your Black Friday/Cyber Monday Haul!

Only got a 128GB MicroSD card for $20. The main game I want atm is Octopath Traveler but alas no sales to be found anywhere. Meanwhile Mario Tennis Aces which I decided to get day 1 instead has been on sale multiple times now.

Mar1217 said:

Mar1217 said:
I'm trying to get a hold of a cheap copy of Dectective Pikachu (It's 30$CAN in Walmart but I don't know if there's available copy still) or Etrian Odyssey V.

Success mission with Detective Pikachu. Going to EB Games or Microplay tomorrow to see if I can get hold of Etrian Odyssey V Launch Edition for less than 40 canadian bucks :)

Oh nice, I should of thought of checking for sales on Detective Pikachu. Well since I'm only interested in it for the talking Pikachu and weird take on the Pokemon world, maybe I'll just watch a playthrough of it. Yeah I ain't supporting the game that way but eh still better than pirating.

Around the Network
Conina said:
Kerotan said:

I had a bason of water on the ground beside my couch.

But why? Is the roof leaking and the water drips in the basin?

I was soaking my toe in it lol 

PS4 1TB bundle w/ Spider-man
God of War
Middle Earth: Shadow of War
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
Metal Gear Solid V First Day Edition [Pre-owned]

250 USD + tax

Last edited by Megiddo - on 24 November 2018

ok got stick of truth(switch), God of war, and WWE 2k19(xboxone)

Spyro collection PS4
Vampyr PS4
Dragon quest XI PS4
Burnout paradise remastered PS4
Zone of the Enders: the second runner remastered PS4
Shadow of the colossus PS4
The crew 2 PS4
Mario kart 8 deluxe
Nintendo Switch

Naruto shippuden box sets 6 and 7
One piece dvd collections 21, 22 and 23.
Prison school complete series blu ray

Jurassic world fallen kingdom blu ray.

Around the Network

Hitman GOTY on Steam

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Landed an Xbox One X + Red Dead Redemption on Google Express for $344 with no tax and free shipping. Wasn't really planning on getting one this year, or maybe ever if MS announced a next gen console soon enough, but that was just an absurdly good deal, too good to pass up. Plus, I'm hoping I can pawn my original XBone on amazon and make a good chunk of that back.

Beyond that? Nothing really, can't really bring myself to spend much after that lol. Oh I did get Jackbox Party Pack 5 on Switch for like $12 bucks, to play with the family.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Quick update I also got NBA Live 19, The Disney Afternoon Collection and Batman: Return to Arkham.

Other than a couple of eShop titles (full version of Puyo Puyo Tetris and Undertale, which I've yet to start). I still have some games left over from last year's BF that I haven't even opened yet (PS4 versions of Dishonored 2 and FFX/X2 remastered). Just haven't had the time to invest in games the way I have in previous years, and while there were a couple of nice deals nothing compelled me to venture out to my local big box retailers or pull the trigger on Amazon this time around.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I got

-Switch-
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Anniversary Edition (Rabbid Peach Version) - 30$**

Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition - 50$

Mario Tennis Aces - 50$
Kirby Star Allies - 50$
Valkyria Chronicles 4 - 45$

-PS4-
Diablo III Eternal Collection - 25$
The Witcher 3 Complete Edition - 20$

Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy - 30$

-Xbox One-
Forza Horizon 4 - 50$

*All prices in CAD$ 
** Already had the game, but for 30$ with the Season Pass and all i couldn't resist. I might even be able to sell back my old copy to EbGames for 30$ or at least close to that actually.