By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post your Black Friday/Cyber Monday Haul!

SSD for my Computer
God of War for PS4
Kirby for Switch
Playstation 4 controller because my second controller is having battery issues and my first one has battery issues and also the nubs stick rubbed off (Launch days woes).
Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 for PS4

Around the Network

also getting wwe 2k19 to play with my son

Black Panther Blu Ray-$7
Shadow of the Tomb Raider PS4-$35
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Switch-$40

Also got a nice new laptop for $500.

VAMatt said:
RetroGamer94 said:
Picked up a 65” LG C8 4K OLED TV and a Xbox one S(just for the 4K player lol).

Going to buy some PS4/Switch Games later.

Return that S and get an X to go with your new TV.  You still get the Blu-ray, but also get top tier gaming machine.

It sounds like he isn't interested in the xbox just the movie player so why pay double for the X?

Mbolibombo said:
Nothing so far.. have my eye set on a few digital things, nothing major though....

Still looking for a good price on Nier: Automata for the Xbox though.. that would be sweet.

Nier: Automata is currently on sales digitally in the XBox store its 1/3 off regular price almost bought it but bought Shining Resonance Refrain instead which was 1/2 off regular price.

Around the Network

So far I bought Shining Resonance Refrain and the complete edition of Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Chris Hu said:
Mbolibombo said:
Nothing so far.. have my eye set on a few digital things, nothing major though....

Still looking for a good price on Nier: Automata for the Xbox though.. that would be sweet.

Nier: Automata is currently on sales digitally in the XBox store its 1/3 off regular price almost bought it but bought Shining Resonance Refrain instead which was 1/2 off regular price.

Is the Xbox store region based?

I'm in europe

I got:
-PS4 Slim RDR2 bundle
-Doom
-Project Cars 2
-Extra blue DS4 controller
All for 307euros (~350$)

Does getting Mario + Rabbids Gold Edition for $24 count? Regular price is $80 but it's $32 on the eShop right now and I had $8 worth of gold coins lying around which I used towards it.

Black Ops 4.
Soul calibur VI.
Eve Valkyrie VR
Thumper.
Mortal Kombat XL.

The last two were $5 each.