By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post your Black Friday/Cyber Monday Haul!

kirby007 said:
Rogerioandrade said:

Here´s my haul this year:

I had some family troubles to deal with this month. So, no money to spent of BF deals.

Ah you got a Labo

Haaaa.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Got Kirby Star Allies for $35 at Walmart.

not a thing I think i'll get stick of truth on switch and god of war ps4 before the deals are over tho

I got the xb1 X with a few digital games.

Rogerioandrade said:

Here´s my haul this year:

I had some family troubles to deal with this month. So, no money to spent of BF deals.

Sorry mate, that happens.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network
Mbolibombo said:
Nothing so far.. have my eye set on a few digital things, nothing major though....

Still looking for a good price on Nier: Automata for the Xbox though.. that would be sweet.

I lost Near deal. sold out everywhere near me

God bless You.

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Ordered a 400gb mirco sd card for $79

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

2 years of gold/2 years of ps plus for 140 euro. We were buying stuff in a group of people so I got an extra reduction, others with me spend so much X_X.

Kerotan said:

I'll add a blue dualshock 4 to this list. €40 from gamestop. Bought it to replace the one i accidently dropped into a basin of water this year.  

Gaming from the tub? #multitask 

So far. All PS4:

Shadow of The Tomb Raider
Titanfall 2
GTAV
Detroit
Witcher 3
PS4 golden Controller

I wanted Nier Automata for $20 but it's sold out near me

God bless You.