By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I Want For The Next Zelda

OoT to Majoras mask like improvement from BotW.

Make a huge open world, let us play as link, a goron, a zora, a gerudo and a rito, (or even zelda , maybe..), not by masks, just change the character you control.
as you advance in game, you will unlock the other characters to control.
at least one dungeon that can be only passed using one of the characters each.
Lots of things to do in the world, some exclusive to each character. Water exploration for zora, sand walrus surfing for gerudo, mounting horses fo link, rolling for goron and flying for rito. Some weapons exclusive to some characters, or at least more effective in their hands(for instance, zoras double the damage of tridents, gerudos scintars, etc), unique playstyles. bring back the boomerang fin of zoras, ground pound on goron from MM, etc.
Finally, shared world online play a non invasive online where you pay the same way if it is online or not, if you allow people to join your world. You can play the entire game alone or play most of it online.

Around the Network

No open world since it dilutes the game, actual dungeons, actual music, enemy variety, no godforsaken voice acting that nobody asked for, no unnecessary equipment system that leads to frustration more than anything else, actual item-based progression throughout the game.

Can you tell I hated BotW?

1. Good and well written story at least once.

2. Quests. Hell we are alter W3 post game era. If someone likes korean mmo oraz fedex quest ok.

3. Properly done combat system.

4. Dialogues and characteristic main charakter + at least one or two nicely written characters.

5. Lively world if it be an open world again. And ofc activities and something more than some trees.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
No open world since it dilutes the game, actual dungeons, actual music, enemy variety, no godforsaken voice acting that nobody asked for, no unnecessary equipment system that leads to frustration more than anything else, actual item-based progression throughout the game.

Can you tell I hated BotW?

Couldn't even notice /s

Also, I agree =P

Nudity.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Jumpin said:
Nudity.

Are you serious? O_o

Link wants it

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.