Forums - Movies Discussion - Detective Pikachu the Movie - Official Trailer

Wow, it actually looks decent. Now I want a Danny de Vito cameo as another Pikachu and everything will be good in the world.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Wow not bad at all.. way better then I expected.
And they still have months left to improve the special effects.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

So, I heard the movie's going out in May in France while we have to wait in NA for summer ? Why ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Looks good but Reynolds voice is a no for me.

I was unsure about this movie at first, but yeah give me this.

Around the Network

Positively surprised to see at least one Pokémon newer than gen 1. That said, this doesn't really change my opinion on this... I mean, I guess it could be better than I expected, but it sure looks as weird as I'd have imagined. The Pokémon designs mostly look terrifying but are still borderline okay, I just wonder who ever thought it was a good idea to do live-action Pokémon.

...Ill watch it.

Since I do love pokemon I do love what I see. For general watchers I can already see what they think of it

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Much better than I expected. I was actualy smiling all the way through the Pika-cuteness.

This looks both unbelievably stupid and really fun at the same time. I'm not sure what to really make of it, but I definitely want to see what it's going to be like. Maybe just doing something utterly idiotic is how we finally get a good video game adaptation from Hollywood, so yeah, I'm on board at least for now.

My Most Recent Articles:

1. Video Game Music Spotlight #16: Exploring the World

2. Forgotten Gems #11: Uniracers/Unirally

3. Video Game Music Spotlight #15: Vocal Themes

For my non-video game related writings you can check my blog below.

Latest Post: Disney Canon: Dumbo (1941)