By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Detective Pikachu the Movie - Official Trailer

The movie itself seems terrible ("and that magic is called HOPE" made me throw up a little) but the Pokemon look okay. However, Pikachu basically being a Ted-type character just doesn't sit well with me.

Around the Network

OMG....it wasn't bad.

I'm cautiously optimistic. It doesn't look bad, but not particularly great either.

Mr. mime is horrifying but I am curious to see more life-like pokemans.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

You could replace all pokemon with smurfs and it would still be the same movie. I'll wait for an actual Pokemon movie.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Wow. WOW! I was expecting awfulness but this seems very promising!

I think this will make a lot of money. Aiming it more towards teenagers/adults was a smart move because the majority of the Pokemon audience nowadays is actually not kids.

Wow, it actually looks decent. Now I want a Danny de Vito cameo as another Pikachu and everything will be good in the world.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Wow not bad at all.. way better then I expected.
And they still have months left to improve the special effects.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Looks good but Reynolds voice is a no for me.