By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Inside Xbox @ X018 thread. November 10th, 1pm PT, 4pm ET, 9pm GMT

New Horizon 4 expansion looks awesome.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

The event is really boring, nothing we don't already know or stuff that doesn't interest me personally. But at least its not as bad as Square-Enix's FFXV livestream.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

JRPGfan said:

..... wtf is this? cats & panda's stop-motion video?

JRPGfan said:
Tomb Raider DLC?

JRPGfan said:
Forza DLC?

Are you having trouble understanding what you are watching?

Snoopy said:
Errorist76 said:

I’m telling you, it would get huge amounts of bad PR and doing that while promoting cross-play at the same time would seem incredibly hypocritical.

Sony didn't want cross play or be involved with xbox live. Nintendo didn't mind and even has Xbox live achievements. And again, it would get a lot of users on xbox right away as well.

It’s understandable Sony didn’t want to artificially inflate XBox Live numbers, as a Live Login was mandatory. Again, they got a huge backlash for Tomb Raider timed exclusivity already...I doubt they’d risk that, especially since it’s mostly kids which surely won’t be able to afford a new 500 dollar console.

Errorist76 said:
shikamaru317 said:

They kept it multiplat this gen because they acquired the IP mid gen, it was nice of them to keep it multiplat since some people had already made their platform choice at that point and they didn't want to have to force people to buy a 2nd console in order to play Minecraft. But next gen is a fresh start, if they announce it's exclusive right from the start minecraft fans will know to choose Xbox 4 over PS5 for their first console of the gen. There is no reason for them to keep it multiplat when it can boost hardware sales for Xbox 4 massively and help them close some of the massive gap that we saw this gen. 

I’m telling you, it would get huge amounts of bad PR and doing that while promoting cross-play at the same time would seem incredibly hypocritical.

I really don't think the backlash would be bad. It's MS IP, they can put it on whatever platform they want. If I was MS, I would force companies to let it be cross-play if they want the game on their system. If they don't play ball, neither does MS. 

Around the Network

$400 for the 1X

This feels like a marketing campagne... more than a convention for its core fans.

Booty now...so here come the announcements. I hope.

KiigelHeart said:
JRPGfan said:

..... wtf is this? cats & panda's stop-motion video?

JRPGfan said:
Tomb Raider DLC?

JRPGfan said:
Forza DLC?

Are you having trouble understanding what you are watching?

Should I call it a update for tomb raider, and a expansion for forza instead?
And did you expect a stop-motion video in minecraft style in wolly fabrics with cats & pandas? It was in no way related to minecraft, so what was the purpose of it?

And why do you keep singleing me out?

In Exile Studios? And Obsidian? Wow