By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Who Should Run For President on the Democratic Side?

Hillary Clinton should run, it is time for a woman to become president!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
Bernie with Alexandria as VP

That's curious, can someone who isn't old enough to be president be VP? And if so I'm curious what would happen if Bernie died since the VP doesn't meet the age requirement. My assumption is that she can't be VP as the VP's point is mainly to be ready to take the pres's place. 

Torillian said:
KungKras said:
Bernie with Alexandria as VP

That's curious, can someone who isn't old enough to be president be VP? And if so I'm curious what would happen if Bernie died since the VP doesn't meet the age requirement. My assumption is that she can't be VP as the VP's point is mainly to be ready to take the pres's place. 

Nope, she still would be ineligible

Is there an age requirement to be president?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Joe Biden, but I feel like some people have forgotten who he was. I feel he's charismatic enough to run.

Around the Network
KungKras said:
Is there an age requirement to be president?

Yes, 35 years old

I'm definitely interested in learning and hearing more about Ocasio-Cortez, being separate from the globalist Neolib Hillary wing of the Democrats, especially after learning she's a Bernie politician, though her call to abolish ICE kills much of my interest in her right off the bat. That's a pretty absurd stance from where I sit. I'm all for a relatively easy and smooth path to LEGAL immigration, but you need to have SOME sort of boundaries and borders, otherwise things will collapse, job market and the economy would only get worse than they already are.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Chicagos mayor, how is that amusement tax going??? LOL

Never seen a tax a democrat didn't love.

doesnt matter, hopefully its the crusty communist sanders.

Rick Flair

I think the time has come for big giant meteor to run the democratic ticket.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.