By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Diablo series is coming to mobile

Tagged games:

10. Is this an Aprils fools joke? (that guy is mad :D Audience liked that one)
No its not. Maybe something they learned from the mobile game can improve the existing games.

I like this guy.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

As a Blizzard fan of a long long time, I'm crying tonight, and not tears of joy. I understand now why so many Blizzard staff have left recently. It looks like as the power of WOW diminishes, Activision is implementing an EA on Sh!7kids vision of gaming no gamer wants. I feel sorry for the people who have paid to go and stream, if this is the keynote opening.

think-man said:
3 likes 37 dislikes says it all.

1.8k/45k right now.
That is a super beating.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Updated the Trailer Links to the proper version. I think those are one of the worst Like/Dislike ratios I have seen :D

Diablo fans have really had a rollercoaster few years now, Warcraft 3 gets a remaster while Diablo pulls a EA and goes mobile like C&C did.

Around the Network

Seriously Screw Diablo ever since the 3rd game.
Go play Path of Exile instead, its f2p and a million times better.

Is this a free to play game? Can't find info on that.

Hiku said:

Is this a free to play game? Can't find info on that.

They have not even opened that pandoras box yet.

Damn, over 100K Dislike and not even 4k likes, Brutal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSmAwpVHsA&t=

Prediction: In 5 years Nintendo will Lauch a "Core Mario game"  very similar to Astro Bot. That said, many will Ignore Astro Bot existence and say Nintendo created this concept.

some guy got up and asked them if this was an out of season april fools joke, haha,damn

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick