By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Diablo series is coming to mobile

Tagged games:

worst announcement since C&C mobile.

excited until i read this. backlash is deserved.

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
worst announcement since C&C mobile

I had almost forgotten that..... that was a slap in the face too.

LiquorandGunFun said:
worst announcement since C&C mobile.

Or X-Com FPS. :(

Betraayyyyyyeeeed....!!!

Does noone learn anything? Why did they expect this to be well received, at Blizzcon of all places?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The funny thing is what ever non mobile Diablo thing they're working on could have just had a small few second teaser even if it's just a logo with them saying more details to be shared in future, this alone would have prevented all of of this did their PR team really not think of this?

The fact that they've deleted the trailer and reuploaded to purge downvotes and negative comments only for the same thing to happen again sums up how heated this debacle has become.

Around the Network

It's a very bad PR move, but people are too excited for nothing at the end. It's a game made for Chinese mobile players, by a Chinese developer. That's all, no?

They shouldn't have announced it like this, obviously. Just release a statement saying "Blizzard signed a partnership with a local developer for a mobile game in China", and people wouldn't care about it. It's just a cheap cash grab for a low-quality market, it won't be good, but it will make money. That's the only point. But don't announce it to western PC players at a conference...

Last edited by Faelco - on 03 November 2018

JRPGfan said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
worst announcement since C&C mobile

I had almost forgotten that..... that was a slap in the face too.

Dungeon Keeper mobile was a bigger slap in the face.
Fans had been demanding a successor since 1999... And all they got was a micro-transaction filled mobile game.

I personally think this is an over-reaction by the fanbase, a new Diablo 4 would have been awesome, but it will still come eventually.
If you don't want to play this, then don't. You neither gain nor loose anything.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I hear people are upset about this, I suppose rightfully so as mobile just screams "cheap" and "cash grab".

Luckily I've still yet to play Diablo III which I'll eventually pick up on my Switch.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

I'll give this a go, it's one of the few types of mobile games I'll play every now and then.