By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What scaaaaaary games are you playing this October?

Resident Evil 7/0/1 and a bit of a Luigi's Mansion 2 (maybe 1 as well if I get the time for more 3DS). Oh and maybe the Amnesia series... but I will need a whole lot of time to even think about those

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Might get back into Doom 2016.

Knack

Dr.Vita said:
Knack

The OP meant scary scary, not scary shitty.

I've downloaded all the patches and free DLC for Atelier Lydie & Suelle again, right after putting a micro SD card into my Switch. The game now has an error where the music can play at twice the volume, half the volume, not play at all or has constantly variable volume any time a new music track gets loaded. The game's option menu with its BGM volume setting has no effect on the volume anymore.

It's quite scary to get surprised by double volume after a while of normal volume. The volume of voices is affected too, but it's limited to normal volume or half the volume, so there are no instances of sudden crazy loud Japanese screams.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

I'm in the midst of replaying the entire Resident Evil series. All that's left is Resident Evil Remake and RE7 (unless I play all of the campaigns in RE6 and the DLC for RE5).

Twitter: @d21lewis

Rocket League. The ladder anxiety beats everything.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Dino crisis 1 and 2

First time i play them

Maybe this October I'll finally try a Castlevania game, despite Konami's recent fuck ups.

Maplestory 2