By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What scaaaaaary games are you playing this October?

RaptorChrist said:
Maplestory 2

What's so scary about that?

Around the Network
Shiken said:
The game of Life

This.  I have twins arriving in November (or possibly October, they are notorious for arriving early).  There will be more body fluids flying around than in a slasher film.

CladInShadows said:
Shiken said:
The game of Life

This.  I have twins arriving in November (or possibly October, they are notorious for arriving early).  There will be more body fluids flying around than in a slasher film.

Oh I wouldn't say that.

Will name games what i'm currently and going to play games, but scary or not i have no idea, let me know at least if i am mistaken:

-ILLBLEED (DC)
-Zombie Revenge (DC)
-Silent Hill 2 (Xbox)
-F.E.A.R. (PC)
-D2 (DC)
-Nightmare Creatures 1 (N64)
-Nightmare Creatures 2 (DC)
-Shadow Man (DC)
-Resident Evil 1 (Saturn)
-Resident Evil Code Veronica (DC)
-Ghouls In Ghosts (Genesis/Mega-Drive)
-Zombies Ate My Neighbors (Genesis/Mega-Drive)
-Dino Crisis (DC)
-Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver (DC)
-Eternal Darkness (GCN)

Hmmm i dunno what else

P.S. DC stands for Dreamcast.

CaptainExplosion said:
CladInShadows said:

Oh I wouldn't say that.

Have you seen baby poop fly out the back of a diaper and all the way up to the neck? And that doesn't take into consideration the peeing, vomiting, and drooling. And snot.  You know, I have to buy a snot sucker to get the snot out of their noses.  A Snot Sucker.

Around the Network

I'm too much of a chicken to play horror games myself, but I do watch horror let's plays in late September and October every year. So far I have watched:

-Jesse Cox and Cryaotic- Resident Evil 6 (rewatch)
-Scary Game Squad- Resident Evil 7 + DLC (rewatch)
-Scary Game Squad- Layers of Fear +DLC (rewatch)

For later in the month I'm planning to watch:
-The new Scary Game Squad Let's Play they're recording and editing right now (unannounced game)
-Scary Game Squad- Until Dawn (rewatch)
-Scary Game Squad- The Beast Inside Demo (rewatch)
-Markiplier- The Evil Within 2

Not sure what else just yet.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 04 October 2018

Wasn't actually planning on playing any scary games, but then I realized I do have Oxenfree waiting to be played on gog.com, so I just might start with that at some point soon.

The game of love, I'm asking a girl out tonight.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Life, amirite fellas? Make one wrong move and it'll kick your grass

But seriously, I will probably finish RE7 on VR. I love the game in VR but I can only do about 30 minutes at a time before I feel really queasy. I guess the possibility of throwing up on my carpeted floor just adds to the horror.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

CladInShadows said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Oh I wouldn't say that.

Have you seen baby poop fly out the back of a diaper and all the way up to the neck? And that doesn't take into consideration the peeing, vomiting, and drooling. And snot.  You know, I have to buy a snot sucker to get the snot out of their noses.  A Snot Sucker.

No I have not. I think you're being ridiculous.

Metallox said:
The game of love, I'm asking a girl out tonight.

Just be nice and she'll like you. :)

Areym said:
Life, amirite fellas? Make one wrong move and it'll kick your grass

But seriously, I will probably finish RE7 on VR. I love the game in VR but I can only do about 30 minutes at a time before I feel really queasy. I guess the possibility of throwing up on my carpeted floor just adds to the horror.

Unless the monsters throw up on you at one point.