By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What scaaaaaary games are you playing this October?

Every October I like to get into the mood and play some horror or horror themed games. This year I wanted to go back to a few games that I started earlier in the year but got distracted and never finished. So with that in mind my list this years consists of:

rn

Silent Hill (PSX)

rn

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSX)

rn

Grabbed by the Ghoulies (XBO)

rn

Anyone else like to do this? If so, what are you playing?

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - Spinal Tap

Around the Network

The game of Life

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Nothing at the moment. Finally started Mafia 3, which was free on PSN a few months ago. I may try Friday the 13th, at some point.

Superman 64

Only Fortnite for me until Red Dead comes out, the hype is eating me up I can't seem to play anything else, though I've been watching horror movies, just did a marathon with Insidious the other night with my daughter.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

I have been playing a lot of Thief 1&2 fan missions, some of them are quite scary.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

It's not a scary game but, Life Is Strange 2: Episode 1. It's just one episode and I'm already loving it more than the 1st one, and it's all because the two main characters are brothers looking out for each other (More specifically, the 16 year old big brother looking out for the 9 year old baby brother). That hits right at home with me, because they remind me of myself and my big brother growing up.
I'm getting scared just thinking about all the bad shit that could potentially happen to them in Episodes 2-5.

Looking at the games i plan to play none it seems

I'm sure I have something scary on my backlog.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

My 2nd Play through of Until Dawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.