By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin'en Multimedia (Fast Racing Neo/RMX) announced Art of Balance for Switch (Update)

What is their next game ?

A sequel to Fast Racing Neo/RMX 5 14.71%

New IP 16 47.06%

They finally took F-Zero ... 10 29.41%

Nothing (Just a prank !) 3 8.82%

Total:34
RolStoppable said:
If it's a sequel, then a new Nano game. I am leaning towards a new IP though.

And I'd rather a new F-Zero, but I've come to accept that my request falls on deaf ears.

Around the Network

They were smart to make a f-zero type game on the Wii U and Switch and it really paid off. They are talent and smart so im excited for their new project for sure.

xMetroid said:
They were smart to make a f-zero type game on the Wii U and Switch and it really paid off. They are talent and smart so im excited for their new project for sure.

What other genres are they capable of?

CaptainExplosion said:
xMetroid said:

I have no idea i was thinking about the same thing. They are talented idk if they are versatile tho ^^

Maybe they will stick to racing but have a bigger game with characters etc ? Idk we'll see. 

Could be F-Zero. Could be...

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I have no idea i was thinking about the same thing. They are talented idk if they are versatile tho ^^

Maybe they will stick to racing but have a bigger game with characters etc ? Idk we'll see. 

The lack of actual characters is what disheartened me about the FAST Racing games.

I just hope its not some puzzle game (Art of Balancing), preferring new IP, but if they doing sequel I would love to see sequel to Nano Assault.

Great stuff. These guys are so talented.

Didn't they do the Jett rocket games on 3DS?

zippy said:
Didn't they do the Jett rocket games on 3DS?

Don't know, because I've never heard of those.