By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin'en Multimedia (Fast Racing Neo/RMX) announced Art of Balance for Switch (Update)

What is their next game ?

A sequel to Fast Racing Neo/RMX 5 14.71%

New IP 16 47.06%

They finally took F-Zero ... 10 29.41%

Nothing (Just a prank !) 3 8.82%

Total:34

Disappointed. Art of balance is a good game that I've played to death on Wii U. Was kinda hoping Shinen would try their hand at a FPS.

Around the Network

Not going to pretend like I’m a psychic and new it would be AoB, but I did hope for anything other than it and Jett Rocket. Yay, now we can play a physics puzzler that gets old in 15 minutes on the go and in HD at the same time, oh joy. Selling my WiiWare copy of the demo.

If they'd just shadow-dropped this like "hey guys, Art of Balance hits Switch tomorrow" it wouldn't be so bad; it was pretty much a given that the game would come to Switch eventually, they've ported it to everything from the 3DS to the PS4.

But hyping it up with an announcement all like "tune in tomorrow see what we've been working on since FAST RMX (18 months ago)" was a horrible move, they got people's hopes up for a new game, only to fail to deliver.

It's been nearly 3 years now since Shin'en released an actual new game. If all they've done in that time is port old shit to Switch, then shame on them.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 27 September 2018

The excellent third party support for Switch continues

Well, that was a thing that happened.