Forums - Gaming Discussion - Changing lead platforms for the first time since 1998.

Bye, then. PS is my main home. PSN is rarely ever down for me and i have no problems with the OS. Playstation has a more broad array of console exclusives for me, as well.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
elazz said:
With most mid and high end Tv's from 2017 and beyond (not even including chromecast, firetv and apple tv) being able to do far more than Xbox or PlayStation on the multimedia side the only thing that will matter to consoles in the very near future are videogames. That's why your expectation of people leaving the ps camp is only based on emotion that's not supporting the truth. Especially when most people don't experience those issues.

This is also why Switch literally doesn't have any of those features and judging by sales nobody in the real world gives a s**t.

If Switch can manage to reach 3DS numbers I will agree. I doubt it though. Just like Handhelds died due to Sony and Nintendos inability to offer the most basic features, I see PlayStation falling off a cliff as well. Nintendo already killed off their Home/Handheld business, and have went to a Hybrid catch all platform, to get whats left of their userbase on a single platform.

Microsoft is the only current console company looking at the long term health of consoles. Sony and Nintendo will be replaced by Apple and Google in due time, if they don't expand their platforms. 

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
S.Peelman said:

This is also why Switch literally doesn't have any of those features and judging by sales nobody in the real world gives a s**t.

If Switch can manage to reach 3DS numbers I will agree. I doubt it though. Just like Handhelds died due to Sony and Nintendos inability to offer the most basic features, I see PlayStation falling off a cliff as well. Nintendo already killed off their Home/Handheld business, and have went to a Hybrid catch all platform, to get whats left of their userbase on a single platform.

Microsoft is the only current console company looking at the long term health of consoles. Sony and Nintendo will be replaced by Apple and Google in due time, if they don't expand their platforms. 

Microsoft looking at the long term health of consoles lolz. Also Switch will easily reach 3DS numbers, unless they cut support for it in a year.

We all know Sony domination is a real thing and there is nothing Microsoft or Nintendo can do about it....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

This is funny,well bye bye.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

KBG29 said:
S.Peelman said:

Microsoft the only company? That's why they tried to make an online only console with no second hand market. That's why they require xbox live for F2P titles. And that's why they've got by far the worst first party line up between Nintendo and Sony.

Around the Network

Good, my dude. Glad to see you have chosen to follow what you like instead of brand loyalty over years of being in that same ecosystem. Do not be ashamed or peer pressured for liking Xbox. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Some people can't except that. It shouldn't be your problem, it should be their problem.

S.Peelman said:
Isn’t about the games though?

Who needs games when you can download and open a .rar file?

I'll be honest, reading OP it sounds like 1 big thing happened rather than a bunch of these little (arguably pointless) things, possibly did you get some bad customer support in relation to an automatic renewal of a service? Did you limited edition spiderman console arrive with actual spiders on it instead of the official system? It just sounds like now would be one of the worst times to leave the playstation service at a time when the system is looking closer to winding down and talk of a replacement is on the way already where on the ps side you've got the relatively recent releases of some giant titles like Spidey and Dad of War, upcoming TLOU2, I mean... what is the counter to those titles on the X1? are you hoping to find it inside a .rar file?

If the system had a functionality of fully dual booting between X1 and Windows10 OS that would be a very tempting thing to get me to consider buying one, but that said, behind my couch already has a ps4/switch and gaming PC hooked to my projector so even if the X1 would open up to being a fully functional PC it still wouldn't fill a gap in my systems which doesn't already have a more powerful system in there doing it.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

KBG29 said:

PlayStation has finally drove me away. 

For the last 1 1/2 they have completely abandoned PS4. They have stopped supporting any of their services (outside of PlayStation Vue), PSN is down more and more every month, and the OS is getting worse and worse. What the hell are we paying for with PS+?

That is new to me and the other 99% Playstation 4 owners. Tbh your op reads like you were sponsored by Microsoft. But feel free to join the platform you feel the most comfortable with and therefore have fun with your future experiences with Xbox.

OTBWY said:
Good, my dude. Glad to see you have chosen to follow what you like instead of brand loyalty over years of being in that same ecosystem. Do not be ashamed or peer pressured for liking Xbox. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Some people can't except that. It shouldn't be your problem, it should be their problem.

Just as he's entitled to no longer accept playstation as his main platform users here are also entitled to not accept his decision. Otherwise what's the point of the thread, to be one massive echo chamber? Some people obviously can't accept that. 

Dr.Vita said:
KBG29 said:

PlayStation has finally drove me away. 

For the last 1 1/2 they have completely abandoned PS4. They have stopped supporting any of their services (outside of PlayStation Vue), PSN is down more and more every month, and the OS is getting worse and worse. What the hell are we paying for with PS+?

That is new to me and the other 99% Playstation 4 owners. Tbh your op reads like you were sponsored by Microsoft.

Maybe he's going through Internet issues and it keeps cutting out while he plays? It can be very easy to blame it on Sony when in fact it could be your own Internet. Psn has been impeccable for me lately and literally every time i disconnect its because my own Internet has reset or momentarily switched off.