By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you buying the Nintendo Online Service?

Are you buying the Nintendo Online Service?

Yes 103 60.95%

No 54 31.95%

Undecided 12 7.10%

Total:169

As much as I think it could've been better, I will be buying it. I want to play online MP in Splatoon 2, Dragon Ball Fighterz, and Smash Bros Ultimate. I wish free online didn't end next week.

Last edited by Mr.GameCrazy - on 21 September 2018

Around the Network

Yes. This service will probably wind up paying for itself. All Nintendo has to do is offer 5% off Indie games, and it becomes more than worth the price for me.

No. I'm having Microsoft pay for it.

I play Smash 4 online everyday and I plan to do the same for Ultimate, I have no choice

Yes.

Hopefully it will be put to good use. I don't mind putting a few bucks towards Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo if they keep expanding their platforms. If they can match the improvements I have been paying for through XBL and Gamepass I will be very pleased. PS+ and PS Now are a bad example, I hope Nintendo delivers.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Yes, for cloud saves.

Yes, when Smash Bros comes out in December. For launch, I'll just use my 7-day free trial, 'cause I kind of want to try Mario Bros 3 online.

I have to, mainly for my daughter's Splatoon 2.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

yes
-i want to still be able to play Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 online
-im looking forward to having NES games on the Switch
-its still 1/3 the price of competitor consoles

Undecided. I've barely touched Splatoon 2 lately (I think it's been more than a month already) and that's the only game I'd play online anyways. NES games don't really interest me so I don't think I'm spending $20 on a service I won't use much when I could get a new game instead, at least not right now.