By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rate the September Nintendo Direct out of 10.

Rate the nintendo direct out of 10

1 7 4.02%

2 0 0%

3 4 2.30%

4 4 2.30%

5 9 5.17%

6 11 6.32%

7 21 12.07%

8 47 27.01%

9 49 28.16%

10 22 12.64%

Total:174

The Direct itself was a 8.5/10 for me. The games shown helped immensely with the score given. I didn't expect a mini E3 type of Direct. Luigi's Mansion 3 was enough for me to give it a high score. Everything else was cool.

I'm also glad that the Yoshi game finally got a release date. NSMBU Deluxe looks even better than before. With added stages as well. I was most satisfied with it.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

final fantasy / 10

It was fantastic, was maybe at most expecting 1 or 2 little games shown and some news on the online service, but that flood of cool games (although the video for cities skyline looked to be running at around 10fps lol) along with a really decent sounding set of features from the online service as well as a very well made explanation of why they're good for the user (even though some of it was good spin on things like the saves being locked in the Console by design, that flaw is their doing, paying to fix that shouldn't really have been able to be made look good on their part, but they pulled it off, good PR work)

But yeah, that list of games shown really had me wide eyed for pretty much the whole 35 mins and looking forwards to the next few months / year on Switch.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

did find it strange they're retaining the U in the new super Mario game though, I figured they would just add in some DS/Wii content so they could just call it NSMB:Deluxe just to further distance themselves from the failure that was the WiiU

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I can't understand why there are so many people who rate this direct with 8+. There was actually no big AAA game annoucement.

If some people rate this direct with 10/10 how much points would the Sony E3 conference with FF7 Remake, TLG and Shenmue 3 deserve? 25/10? lol I guess by the poll that most of the voters are Nintendo biased.

10/10!!! .....for ports

5/10 for the rest.

Around the Network

10/10 for me, literally the best Nintendo Direct I have ever seen. Seriously, GREAT format, no dawdling around with overloading information on games we can elsewhere or later: just announcement after announcement after announcement. One of those announcements was FINAL FANTASY VII.

Even without Final Fantasy 7: Cities: Skylines, Animal Crossing, Final Fantasy X, Katamari Damacy - other games I’ll buy for sure are the Tabletop games, and the Capcom Best Em Up Collection. Also on the Virtual Console netflix Nintendo announced 3 games I really wanted to see in Metroid, River City Ransom (AKA Street Gangs), and Double Dragon. I have never come out of a Direct with so many new game purchases in mind.

I’m really excited to play all these games on Switch.

Speaking of Animal Crossing, that tease at the end with the Smash Bros BS before announcing the REAL DEAL was a work of art.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 14 September 2018

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Dr.Vita said:
I can't understand why there are so many people who rate this direct with 8+. There was actually no big AAA game annoucement.

If some people rate this direct with 10/10 how much points would the Sony E3 conference with FF7 Remake, TLG and Shenmue 3 deserve? 25/10? lol I guess by the poll that most of the voters are Nintendo biased.

I would rate it 25/10 for sure, but FF7 was announced 3 years ago and we don't know nothing about it, TLG was announced, in 2009 and released in 2016. Shenmue 3 is the best in the list with only 4 years between announcement and release. If you don't like Nintendo games no one blames you, but don't ruin the fun for everyone else

Dr.Vita said:

Because it was great Direct with plenty of good and interesting announcements!?

-Luigi's Mansion 3 

-Animal Crossing 

-Town (Game Freak)

-Yoshi

-Deamon X Machina

-New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

-CIV6, Diablo 3 and Warframe

-Cities: Skylines 

-Board games

-Final Fantasy: VII, IX, X/X-2 HD, XII:The Zodiac Age, FF Crystal Chronicles Remastered, FF Maxima, FF XV PE HD

Also don't forget, this was Direct not E3 presentation.

You mean same FF7 Remake that was announced 3 years ago and we still dont know when will be launched and TLG that was launched 8 years after was first time showed and Shenmue 3 that will be released 4 year after its announced!? :D

8/10. Besides the Nintendo Switch Online Service (I wish they talked about sales offers), I enjoyed the Direct.

Dr.Vita said:

There was actually no big AAA game annoucement.