By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announced yet ANOTHER nindie presentation for next week.

Yay, Nindies!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I like the sounds of highlighting lots of unannounced games. I hope they don't do it like the last nindies direct they did a couple of months ago that followed the headlines format. I like the trailers version of nindies directs, kind of like the one we got 3 days ago.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Ahh so WarGroove finally in it?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Sunstrider said:
Ahh so WarGroove finally in it?

I hope so, the game was in the Nindies Direct in March 2017 for the launch of the Switch, it'd be about time

Green098 said:

Hmm...

2017:

Interesting. Could mean a Switch direct (let's be honest, 3DS is dying right now) is just around the corner, too.

Around the Network
Stuart23 said:
Pachofilauri said:
I love how Nintendo is treating indies, but i rather have a normal direct with some indie announcements

Well,judging from live reactions, it looks like not everyone enjoy Nintendo putting some time on directs for smaller games, so I think it's nice to separate in two different presentations so it can give a decent amount of time to show these games.

Yeah, its better like this, people can have their expectation in check from those difrent Directs.

Green098 said: 

Hmm...

2017:

I defintly expecting normal Direct next month.

It's quite interesting its announced hole 5 days earlier.

Green098 said:

Hmm...

2017:

So expect an ND in two week's time discussing their online service?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Just as a reminder: This will starts 4 hours from now.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

TomaTito said:
Green098 said:

Hmm...

2017:

So expect an ND in two week's time discussing their online service?

Among other things, yeah. For instance, I expect some more detailed look at both Super Mario Party and Pokémon Let's Go. Especially SMP, considering it's launch will by then be just around the corner