By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Are genital preferences transphobic?

DarthMetalliCube said:
boozehound said:

You’re just seeing these movements for what they really are now but you still fight it. They are batshit insane, the basic premise is that you are not allowed to be an individual. Why can’t you like what you like without falling into specific guidelines? Why can’t you like something without being “anti” something else? I can see the internal battle you’re having trying to hold on to your collectivist nature. They do not represent lesbians in your eyes and you are right. But you also fight to hold onto the L in lgbt, this “movement cluster” that demands conformity and speaks for everyone. Just be yourself and nobody will care. I guess I would consider myself bi in the attraction category but I want nothing to do with that insane movement.

Agreed.

This far left mentality (it's on the far right too of course but their voices don't dominate the narrative/mainstream media/society in general like the far left does today) seem to hold this tribal, collectivist mentality that shuns anyone who doesn't follow their increasingly narrow viewpoints. And on the far left in particular they like to boast about how they "fight for minorities" but at the same time go hard after women, blacks, gays, etc that don't tow the party line (hell even more hardcore than their long hated foe, the eeevil straight white man). Just look at how people like Ben Shapiro, Christina Hoff Summers, Candice Owens, Kanye West, Milo Y, Blaire White, Laci Green, Brandon Straka, Bret Weinstein, etc (the list goes on and on) get treated by these people. And the crazy thing is most of these aforementioned figures are quite intelligent, logical, and moderate in the traditional sense. Like, at what point must these people revoke their right to claim to fight on behalf of these groups when people are targeting, harassing, and shaming so many of said group?

You can claim to be on the side of the minority, but the smallest minority of all is the individual, and the modern left seems to be increasingly forgetting and becoming separated from this and moving towards the collective. This is why somehow like myself with Libertarian leanings is finding it harder and harder to be in the same camp as what I thought to be my side of the aisle. I'll never support a group that belittles and assassinates the character of the individual over the almighty and sacred "collective"

From my view on politics, the "smallest minority is the invidiual" is very classic Liberalism (old UK) and is right wing stuf. But yes I do agree, and another point on that I agree is smallest state because the larger the government the smallest is the individual.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

As others have already said with themes like this, one doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.

This kind of groups supposedly fight for freedom in a lot of areas, the problem is they are doing the same as "the oppressors", "The repressive System", and some terms that i would not use because aside from behaving in a lot of ridiculous forms, they tend to try to pass their opinions as facts, they use words in a lot of wrong ways, and tend do the same simplifications the "more conservative groups", one of which is saying they speak for everyone when clearly they do not.

And no you are not "phobic" of anything, they are confusing things about their personal preferences, opinions, and biological facts. Women are humans with XX chromosomes, men are humans with the XY chromosomes, women have the organs for gestation and birth while men do not and thats a fact that biology studies.

The different levels of attraction between individuals vary, depending on biological things like the need for reproduction and "instinct" as the tendencies to be attracted to "best individuals" like those that are healthy, but also come from the seek for pleasure, the need for entertainment or amusement, the acceptance of certain norms in a society and a lot of other things.

And that's just the thing, there is a part based on biology and scientific facts but there is a subjective component to it. You like to dress, cut your hair in some specific way? Good thats a preference and it doesn't matter what people think about it, but can't call it a fact and force people as individuals or as society to like what you do, which is what this "guy" "tran-woman" or whatever was saying to you.

I remember this video from a "expert" in "things about gender" from Argentina, she was totally shaven off from her head and had other things about her clothing and appearance that you could say she looked "ambiguous", well good for her she can do whatever she wants in that respect, the problem came as she began to say idiocies like "science is an imposition", "biology is an imposition", and asked the hosts some questions about having sex with the same gender or something like that, then one of the hosts that was an elder guy said that he could see some men and think "well this guy is really pretty", "or this man is a total hunk", but he would never have sex with a man, to which the "expert" would say that that was a "pity" or "a shame" and others things as if not wanting to have sex with men would make the host "less intelligent" or "less cultured".

Women, men, "women dressed as men", "men dressed as woman", "women that look like men", "men that look effeminate", "people that look like neither", etc. etc. you can like whoever you want, but looking down on others because you don't share their preferences or trying to force your preferences on others is as retrograde and idiotic as the things the conservative groups do.

People need to stop giving stuff like this attention. If you are legitimately offended by their claims or think they're being absurd or outlandish the best possible thing you can do is ignore it and prevent it from gaining traction by not spreading it. There are right wing nutcases everywhere on the internet but when I see stuff like that I don't give them my click and I sure as shit don't encourage other people to watch or read their content even for the sake of pointing and laughing

I'm not sure if it is fair to say that this individual speaks for the entire "transgender movement". I've spoken to a few transgendered individuals and I don't believe any would agree with this view. To take the most extreme individuals of a group and assert that they speak for the whole group isn't really accomplishing anything more than creating a strawman.

collint0101 said:
People need to stop giving stuff like this attention. If you are legitimately offended by their claims or think they're being absurd or outlandish the best possible thing you can do is ignore it and prevent it from gaining traction by not spreading it. There are right wing nutcases everywhere on the internet but when I see stuff like that I don't give them my click and I sure as shit don't encourage other people to watch or read their content even for the sake of pointing and laughing

The thing is that for years a lot of people i know and myself have ignored this kind of things but now they are everywhere, i don't have problem with the preferences of people. In college i had friends that were openly "gay" or "homosexual", and some other that would clearly would be labelled as "effeminate" and girls that would be called "machorras" referring to them being "not feminine" enough, but mostly no one had a problem.  

But now my "country in development" formerly referred as "third world country"  is beginning to eat this bullshit from outside and begin to feed it from the inside. As some "intellectuals" from different fields have discussed, these groups are setting dangerous precedents by promoting laws and to make a lot of things subject to judicial processes. I'm not denying that women have to face a lot of problems, even today to reach equality, but when those "pseudo-feminist" groups come and tell that every men is a potential criminal, rapist etc. and so strangers should be forbidden to talk or look at women in the street because everything now is labelled as violence you know that things are being blow out of proportion.

For example a host from a public TV channel that mostly has educational content, had a Taxi driver put 48 hours in jail because he saw her and said to her "hola guapa", that is something like "hello pretty girl" or "hello beautiful", he didn't even use slang or insulting language or say anything else, the driver didn't do it on the move or ran away because he was stationed there, he was just greeting her, then she went to a nearby cop and have him arrested, all because according to the new wave of "feminists" everything is harassment. The idiots in the government want to be compliant to the demands from those groups to not pass as oppressive, even if that means fucking up social interaction and impose their opinions on everyone.

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:

The reach... this channel is just...

Another gem:

View on YouTube

If Riley actually believed that, she would take a trip like those bicyclists.

I like to eat my French fries dipped in mayo. Am I being ketchup-phobic? Maybe. Nobodys business what I like as long as my preference doesn't harm another person or the community. But since the discussion concerns penis' or lack of a penis, people feel unrationally nervous about their inner thoughts about what they prefer. But it is also nobody's business really. Sexuality makes for strange reactions from regular folks...

The fact that people are asking this as a serious question is an indication that society has failed.

The like/dislike ratio and comments on her videos restored my faith in humanity a little bit, it's so good to see that most people don't agree with her bullshit. Riley Dennis is a joke and from what I've seen in the comments, not even the LGBT community want to be associated with her.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.

OP, did you ever stop and think that maybe you haven't met the right penis? 

Anyway, you just need to listen to a tranny with some sense.  Like Blair White.  She's prettier, too.