Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ultimate Direct August 8th 2018 announced at Evo

KLXVER said:
JWeinCom said:

And I'm free to question them on why someone would want to go to a topic just to say they're not interested it, as it seems like a very strange behavior.

Its pretty normal. People like to be heard.

Eh... don't really want to derail things further, but I personally don't go into topics about a thing that was announced just to say I don't care about the thing that was announced.  

Around the Network

Finally some new from Nintendo regarding anyting.
I hope for good singleplayer content

Also 8/8 -> we will get all Octopath protagonists in Smash obviously

German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

I'm just stunned they have more to announce, and so soon.

Which actually gets me hyped because I have no idea what to expect this will have.

Marth said:
Finally some new from Nintendo regarding anyting.
I hope for good singleplayer content

Also 8/8 -> we will get all Octopath protagonists in Smash obviously

Or octolings as an echo fighter...

First direct I'm not actually excited about, still gonna get the game though.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
JWeinCom said:

And I'm free to question them on why someone would want to go to a topic just to say they're not interested it, as it seems like a very strange behavior.

Exactly. It's nothing new at all. i hope its more than explaining more characters and explaining more game play mechanics. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

JWeinCom said:
KLXVER said:

Eh... don't really want to derail things further, but I personally don't go into topics about a thing that was announced just to say I don't care about the thing that was announced.  

Im sure you have several times. Maybe for a game you don't like the look of or a sequel that looks too different from the original you love.

HandofPrometheus said:
JWeinCom said:
Dunno why so many people feel it necessary to come in just to say that they're not interested. Plenty of people obviously are. If you're not one o them, move on.

Anyway, I'm guessing there will be a new character, and probably a couple of echoes. Gonna predict Spring Man, Dixie (echo), and Ms. Pac Man.

There's so many echo fighters they can choose it's crazy. I'm hoping for a Pokemon Trainer one. I don't know which generation character they would use but it would be awesome.

I think Pokemon Trainer would be kind of difficult to do cause they'd have to find an echo for all three of them.  Can't really think of one for all three.

I think Ms. Pacman is a definite.  Shadow is possible.  Chrom for Ike.  Maybe Ken for Ryu. Gooey for Kirby?  Those are the ones that jump out to me.

Another one? Didn't we already have a Smash Ultimate Direct in May or June?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Ken should be an echo fighter for sure.