By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ultimate Direct August 8th 2018 announced at Evo

flashfire926 said:
What else is there left to show after those 25 minutes at E3 going through every single slight change from Smash 4?

They didn't go over modes, menus, or online play. And of course we have new characters. 

Around the Network

My first direct that I'll be skipping 👌

flashfire926 said:
What else is there left to show after those 25 minutes at E3 going through every single slight change from Smash 4?

melbye said: 

Precisely, after the E3 Smash Direct what more can they show

???

Literally anything concerning single player and Multiplayer modes, collectibles, online, etc. I mean it's not like they revealed the whole game, they only went over characters, some stages and items...

hoping for Rex and Pyra

They just need to show a decent single player experience and some new, GOOD, modes. None of that Smash Tour mess. And maybe go over how online is going to be structured....ya know...for that online service you're releasing in less than a month?

Around the Network
JSG87 said:
My first direct that I'll be skipping 👌

yup, same goes for me

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Shaqazooloo0 said:
flashfire926 said:

melbye said: 

Precisely, after the E3 Smash Direct what more can they show

???

Literally anything concerning single player and Multiplayer modes, collectibles, online, etc. I mean it's not like they revealed the whole game, they only went over characters, some stages and items...

They detailed what was important, but they did it in the worst place possible and now i just don't care until the game is actually released

Get ready for Shovel Knight in Smash!

Wonder what else they can talk about in this game besides new characters and stages.

HYPE!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy!