By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ultimate Direct August 8th 2018 announced at Evo

Dunno why so many people feel it necessary to come in just to say that they're not interested. Plenty of people obviously are. If you're not one o them, move on.

Anyway, I'm guessing there will be a new character, and probably a couple of echoes. Gonna predict Spring Man, Dixie (echo), and Ms. Pac Man.

Around the Network

Really hope theres an adventure mode like in Brawl, but I doubt it.

JWeinCom said:
Dunno why so many people feel it necessary to come in just to say that they're not interested. Plenty of people obviously are. If you're not one o them, move on.

Anyway, I'm guessing there will be a new character, and probably a couple of echoes. Gonna predict Spring Man, Dixie (echo), and Ms. Pac Man.

You're right,plenty of people are hyped for this, but a lot of people aren't excited for it as well and they're free to express their views too. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
JWeinCom said:

You're right,plenty of people are hyped for this, but a lot of people aren't excited for it as well and they're free to express their views too. 

And I'm free to question them on why someone would want to go to a topic just to say they're not interested it, as it seems like a very strange behavior.

JWeinCom said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

And I'm free to question them on why someone would want to go to a topic just to say they're not interested it, as it seems like a very strange behavior.

Its pretty normal. People like to be heard.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:

There's so many echo fighters they can choose it's crazy. I'm hoping for a Pokemon Trainer one. I don't know which generation character they would use but it would be awesome.

KLXVER said:
JWeinCom said:

Its pretty normal. People like to be heard.

Eh... don't really want to derail things further, but I personally don't go into topics about a thing that was announced just to say I don't care about the thing that was announced.  

I'm just stunned they have more to announce, and so soon.

Which actually gets me hyped because I have no idea what to expect this will have.

Marth said:
Finally some new from Nintendo regarding anyting.
I hope for good singleplayer content

Also 8/8 -> we will get all Octopath protagonists in Smash obviously

Or octolings as an echo fighter...

First direct I'm not actually excited about, still gonna get the game though.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid